Replies

• KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    that totally counts!!! Good for you!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    out of curiosity would any guy object to getting slapped on the butt by an attractive female? i know i wouldnt.

and i know its different for men and women.
  • cajunlady56
    cajunlady56 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't consider an assult a victory - just saying
  • bliss78
    bliss78 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Love this it totally counts, kudos to you! loll
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    out of curiosity would any guy object to getting slapped on the butt by an attractive female? i know i wouldnt.

and i know its different for men and women.

no but I would make sure my wallet was still in my pocket
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't consider an assult a victory - just saying

With there being absolutely nothing I could do about it after the fact (guy already gone, didn't see his face, can't exactly chase him down yelling 'security!' with my 4 yo in tow - if the store even *has* security), all that's left to do is laugh about it and go on with life. :-)

Not to mention there is the complete possibility that it could have been an accident and my brain wants to think it's on purpose, b/c even though it's demeaning at least it means he had a good reason to do it. Twisted, right? But he ran away too fast for me to ask if he really meant to do it or not. The quick getaway could have been a quick getaway, or an embarrassed slinking away after a mistake. There was no accompanying narration or even SVU style suspenseful background music, so I can't be sure.

Either way, it makes for a fun thread. :-)
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I would have taken my new-found sense of confidence and punched him in the nose!
    Just because you look beautiful doesn't make you a piece of meat =/

Me three!:angry:
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I would have taken my new-found sense of confidence and punched him in the nose!
    Agreed and in front of my kid?? No way! I probably would had him arrested!! Lol ;)
  • Beckym1205
    Beckym1205 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I love how many people here are raining on her parade, with all of this talk about punching the guy. WHO ARE YOU GRIPING TO?

Geesh... let her enjoy her moment, and save your hatred for the person who actually committed the atrocity.

This :)
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Agreed and in front of my kid?? No way! I probably would had him arrested!! Lol ;)

Kiddo didn't see it. I was facing my kid at the time and my butt was behind me. I may have lost 23 lbs but there is still enough of me that my little guy didn't have a clear view of my butt. LOL
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options

OMG this.
  • charlotte3176
    charlotte3176 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I think it is funny. I would have been shell shocked too!!! Congrats to you and your hot looking self.
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I'm one of those people who reacts before thinking, so the guy probably would've been on the ground, with me standing over him yelling something like, "Thanks, but USE YOUR WORDS."
  • timeforachange2011
    Options
    I :heart: this!!! Too funny! and more importantly, I want to know where this grocery store is...I may need to go. HA! :) jk
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options

Agree! I would have been like Excus me?:noway: That's kinda rude!
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I :heart: this!!! Too funny! and more importantly, I want to know where this grocery store is...I may need to go. HA! :) jk

LOL I was just going to post this!! ha ha ha I wanna shop where my Charmin gets squeezed! :smokin:
  • JMehl135
    JMehl135 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    great NSV. got to laugh at this stuff and take it as a compliment!
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    It may have been inappropriate of him but c'mon.......I'm sure he meant it as a compliment so why not just enjoy it?!? Now if he had waited outside the grocery store for you that's a whole other story. No harm no foul.
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Geez, some of you people really need to lighten up. Calling it an assault is an insulting slap in the face to women who actually have be assaulted and harmed/injured by someone. Gimme a break.

OP---glad you're finding the positive in the situation! Yeah, the guy's a douche, but might as well enjoy the fact that your fanny is something to lust over again! Congrats on your weight loss!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Agreed!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!