Hello All... New to MFP... Closing in on 300lbs lost!!

Options

Replies

• agrmsvme
    Options
    Congratulations!! Take pride in all that you have accomplished!! You are truly an inspiration! Welcome to MFP!!
  • Ritala1987
    Ritala1987 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are an inspiration to us all!!!
  • gixy72
    gixy72 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    flippin heck that is just amazing, well done to you and good luck in getting to your goal
  • paulwgun
    paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    That's Phenomenal weight loss, so glad you choose life, fantastic job i'm sure your post will inspire many a person its certainly inspired me. Fantastic job well done
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Welcome to MFP :)
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Your journey (not just the food and exercise, but overcoming the social anxiety) is so inspiring to me! Thank you so much for joining us and sharing your story! Welcome here!
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say Hello, I am new to MFP and am in the process of Refocusing my nutritional needs. Since I started my journey I have used Carb counting over Calorie counting (with the help of my dietician) and this has worked for me the past 28 months. I needed a change do to hitting plateau's lately so I decided to start focusing on calories in/ calories out while still watch my carb's and fat..... So far (Doing MFP for 2 weeks) I am down another 5lbs. the past 2 weeks bringing my current weightloss to 281lbs. I have been a logger from the beginning (food, weight,exercise) so this process is not new to me just nice to have the app to do it on my Smartphone. I have had to overcome my food addictions and severe social phobia issues too. So me posting to message boards is way out of my comfort zone but I feel it is a fear I need to face so here I am.... :-)

sidebysideprofile.jpg

Wow. I am so proud of you and your story is going to stay in my mind for a long time. I find it great that working with your dietitian, together, you found what worked for you. Congratulations also on losing the additional 5 pounds. I hope to hear more from you.
  • pocomama
    pocomama Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    WOW!! This is just amazing. You should be so proud of yourself. You will definitely be an inspiration to so many of us who are trying to reach our goals as well. Welcome, and thank you for sharing your story!
  • thmprdale
    thmprdale Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    WHOA! That is so amazing. I can't even believe it. Keep up the amazing work!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are amazing! Congratulations on your weight-loss so far! :O)
  • awoutlaw
    Options
    This is ABSOLUTELY awesome!!! Thank you for sharing your story and welcome to MFP!! You are truly an inspiration!! :flowerforyou:
  • AngieMoore1975
    AngieMoore1975 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow!! So amazing! Your story is both incredible and inspirational! You must be so proud of yourself. Good for you! :smile:
  • Myzstarr
    Myzstarr Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    nice job. u look awesome
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! I understand exactly everything you mentioned in your post. Congrats on your tremendous success so far!:drinker:
  • benefielddan
    Options
    Wow Ed! Add me as a friend I'd like to follow your journey. I am relatively new here and am looking to lose over 100lbs. People with your accomplishments can be very inspiring to others. Keep it up you're doing great!
  • geeksrule
    geeksrule Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, and wow - you are inspiring!! I would love to continue following your journey. I'll send a request.
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    You are definitely inspiring. What an amazing accomplishment! Thank you for sharing it, and welcome to MFP!
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Your journey (not just the food and exercise, but overcoming the social anxiety) is so inspiring to me! Thank you so much for joining us and sharing your story! Welcome here!

I just added you as a friend--I'm amazed by your success! :happy:
    Welcome to MFP and best wishes in meeting your goal.

Also I wish I knew how to quote several of the other posters all in the same message because they were hysterical. (The woman who said you may come across a couple of trolls and to just ignore them--hysterical!) :laugh:
  • soon2bhotmom
    soon2bhotmom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Glad youre joining us on the last leg of your journey. Congrats on your success, youre an inspiration!
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are an inspiration!