From Fiverville to Twoberland... 231 Pounds Down (with Pics)

Options
12345679»

Replies

• weallhaveastory
    Options
    Dynamite! I need to hear your story! Thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • addiograsso
    Options
    WOW! It can be done! Very impressive - thanks for sharing.
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful! Thank you for posting the pictures. You have worked so hard and you are a role model to ALL of us! Keep up the great work!!!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,358 Member
    Options
    The new method. Living life... one day at a time... in moderation. NO starvation and NO restrictions! Sure, I'm a food addict and sure I'm an emotional eater, but I had to work on the whole package... and that started in my head space. Work out the demons up there first and then you'll find yourself dropping pounds without even thinking about it. I've been on this journey for about 2 years now and so far I've lost 231 pounds, finally hitting the 200s (Twoberland) for the FIRST time in my ENTIRE adult life... I'm 33 years old next month. The last time I'd seen a 2 in front of my weight I was 14 years old, weighing on my parent's bathroom scale for one of my many "die"ts. I am absolutely NOT cured of my emotional eating... absolutely NOT and probably will never be. But life is about choices... you take it one day at a time. If you mess up one day... big freaking deal. Get up and start back on it. A few bad days, weeks, months, etc., should not derail you... this is a lifestyle... NOT a "die"t! Life brings with it curves and valleys and peaks... take them in stride.

I really needed to re-read this again today Whitney! Thanks! :flowerforyou: Congrats to you again!
  • mrsredneckmorris
    mrsredneckmorris Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing dedication! You look wonderful!
  • ChocoMary
    ChocoMary Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Amazing, Inspiring and so dedicated ! Superstar ;)
  • KelliHatfield1
    Options
    Very inspiring!
  • alibyouss
    Options
    Amazing...........................keep it up
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    Options
    bump
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow-you are amazing! Great job on making healthy changes in your life. :D What an inspiration!
  • lanabus
    Options
    This is my very first post on MFP. I just had to say your accomplishment so far is absolutely amazing and you look fantastic and happy. Way to go :)

12250188.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • velarneyraptor
    velarneyraptor Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    WOW, Such an amazing transformation... You're a great inspiration, proving that hard work, effort and dedication really pays off!!
  • slimmingdownsteph
    slimmingdownsteph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    amazing work!
    you look gorgeous! (:
  • youngmum
    youngmum Posts: 114
    Options
    you have a lovely smile, and wow that is so amazing, you have lost so much
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!!!!
  • amiller6170
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration to everyone here! Amazing, you look great,keep up the good work!
  • tracy4368
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!