Replies

• hannah1591
    hannah1591 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Mine was 195.5.
  • jvinmill
    jvinmill Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    There was no link for this week. I am in the process of downloading her spreadsheet and will update with any info posted in this thread. If you haven't posted please post and I will try and get something out later tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks Joe!
    It would be really nice if we could keep this going :)
  • peachElibrarian
    peachElibrarian Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks Joe! this has really been a helpful challenge to me and I'd love for it to keep going.

My weight for Friday was 208.8 lbs.
  • mobskee
    mobskee Posts: 200
    Options
    Please put me down for 207
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    I will try and keep this challenge going. I am assuming my link worked as I don't see a bunch of link doesn't work posts. I leave tomorrow for Central America. I will have internet on Wednesday but I may not have it again until Sunday. I have 3 days rafting and hiking through the mountains and jungle. I have no guarantees that the places I will be at will be wired. I will get caught up as quick as I can.
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Yes, the link is working. Thank you for continuing this challenge. Hope you enjoy your trip. And I think since we have a spreadsheet now, we can update our stats ourselves. So that should make things easier.
  • Chirron40
    Chirron40 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I didn't see a link on Friday so I didn't post my weight. I weighed 176.2.
  • elcar7
    elcar7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, - I TOTALLY forgot about the challenge (and didn't have time to prepare it before), since I was away over the weekend! Sorry. since it's already tuesday, I'd say that the next weigh in is still on friday, and we're going to count for 2 weeks.
    Sorry once more
  • Gogobecky
    Options
    Since I didn't post here over the weekend, and we are going to do a double entry on Friday, I didn't want to forget my weigh in! ;)

203.5 for Nov. 4th for me! Thanks!
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm in at 211 this week - 1/2 lb off.....
  • elcar7
    Options
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    I love it google figures out I'm in Costa Rica then gives me the weigh in document in spanish. Gotta love technology
  • elcar7
    Options
    maybe google wants to sell you a holiday? ;)

Results week 7 posted: http://goo.gl/yBrcJ

Great job everyone!!
  • elcar7
    Options
    X-Mas Challenge Weigh In - Week 8: http://goo.gl/V0Ynj - better posting it now (maybe a little early) than forgetting about it once more ;)
    please feel free to repost

To reactivate the discussion on here a little:
    Has anyone had any really awesome NSVs (non-scale victories) in the last weeks?

##
    have been busy (okay and forgetful) in the last days - don't know what's the matter
    my losing weight plan - food and excercisewise works well - but don't see any scale victories. also haven't had any real NSVs in the last weeks - guess I'm now at a stage where I just have to be consistent and wait and then boom, it'll go down again. it's not a real plateau, but it's tooooooo slow for my taste.
    had a meeting with my dietician on tuesday, and she told me, even though I lost only 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs) in the last 5 weeks all of it was fat!! - so maybe there is an NSV - can't really count it since this was what estimated that it must be.
  • blueeyes25s
    blueeyes25s Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen any NSV in the last few weeks. I am down 6.6lbs since September UGH! I'm still waiting for my big drop. I just changed a little bit of my workout rountine and diet so I am really hoping to see a change. I am really struggling with staying motivated because the weight is just not moving!
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    My NSV, rafting the 5th best river in the world.

The downside after almost 2 weeks away and despite being very active I did gain over my holiday.
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I haven't really other then everyones comments at work, but they've been coming for a couple weeks now. It's so funny when the guys don't want to sound offensive or cross the professional boundary lines at work when their trying to find the right way to say, hey have you lost weight cause you are really looking good. Way to go and WOW!! I love everyone I work with though so I understand and let them know that its ok and I understand their tongue tiedness, ok did that make sense?
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
  • elcar7
    Options
    Wow, comments at work really IS a good NSV, because there's the boundary and especially women, who are not your BFFs are easily jealous how good you're looking.

and riding one of the top 5 rivers is great, great you're doing efforts in fitness - that is one of the major goals!!

no, it's not too late to join. please send me your start and goal weight and then do the weekly weigh-ins in the google form :)

and blueeyes25s: don't worry, being consistent even though there are no huge losses is part of the game, even though it's the hardest part! at some point there will be a loss. have you tried to zig-zag your calories a little? so there's a new impulse for your body?

:flowerforyou: goo.gl/W3Fru

great work everyone!!

###
    personally i gained waaaay too much. haven't been particularly good last week (and especially thursday before the weigh in) so there's the check presented. but had a friend over the weekend and didn't overindulge even though we had running sushi :)
    so let's see where I'm tomorrow! :smile: