What are you wearing?? (not as naughty as it sounds!)

Options
124»

Replies

• alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Tube top to show off these arms and shoulders I've worked so hard for and a mini skirt :)
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    my wedding ring and a smile :)
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    my wedding ring and a smile :)

Your husband is a very lucky guy although I feel it may be a little awkward in the grocery store!
  • Cushworth
    Options
    My high waisted show jodphurs with a belt and the shirt tucked in properly (not arrange to hide the muffin top), and i'm riding round the dressage arena looking like one of the those elegent women i see all the time at competitions. I have a beautiful elegent horse and i think he deserves an elegant rider.
  • cptnjck0209
    cptnjck0209 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My old flatmate had this gorgeous figure hugging red dress. I will borrow it, wear it to a club and look as good or better than she did =P
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I am down with the yoga pants and a nice tank top (sleeveless if I can get skin removal with sleeves if I can't)
  • 4thehardman
    Options
    bump........because I find your dreams inspirational! (plus that thong package combo has really got me thinking!!)
  • Gr33nstars
    Options
    This thread is great :-)
    Mine is gymwear: stylish running capris and compression bra (as opposed to baggy joggers and old tees); hair in long sleek ponytail, side fringe, amazing muscle tone... and I imagine that I will be going for a run around my hometown, not self-conscious, not in pain, just enjoying running... feels far away but this image really motivates me to keep going.
  • 4thehardman
    Options
    Thats a great image to motivate you. Not being in pain during exercise is a HUGE goal to acheive but I myself am noticing daily changes there!
  • JJinWI
    JJinWI Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Anything from athleta.com. LOVE that website and catalog! The models are so inspirational.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    In my mind's eye, I'm always beautiful..... of course, in this UGW fantasy, I'm strikingly gorgeous with professionally done make-up and a wind machine causing my hair to billow back from my sculpted shoulders to reveal just a peek of my collarbones. I'm dressed as a 40s pinup with a kneegrazing, high waisted pencil skirt in a dark heathered gray; a crisp white collared shirt with pink pearl buttons that is unbuttoned until it's nearly illegal; sheer pink back seamed stockings and very very very high black heels with an ankle strap. I want to twist when I walk and have a poppin J-Lo booty and killer calves!!!!
  • Reaper049
    Options
    When I picture myself thin. Im wearing just a shorts because i'm showing off my six-pack to everyone. lol :smile: