I have a ipod touch i wills ee if i can download something there. Thanks
  • babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I got the ap on my ipod touch just registeing now! Thank you
  • angeldelight13
    angeldelight13 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Count me in, although i'l probably end up only able to do about two push ups =s
  • vernie87wb
    vernie87wb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I need to get motivated. Hopefully it's ok to use the distances from my Leslie Sansone walking DVDs as mileage?
  • newmrswood
    Options
    Count me in, although i'l probably end up only able to do about two push ups =s

lol, you just have to build yourself up to do more, took me forever to be able to do five!
  • newmrswood
    Options
    This is exactly what I need to get motivated. Hopefully it's ok to use the distances from my Leslie Sansone walking DVDs as mileage?

That's fine!
  • chux50
    Options
    Just started back to it today after a 1 year hiatus..or maybe I shoud say "I ate it" ;) I would love to join in too. Is it to late?
    169491.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • newmrswood
    Options
    Just started back to it today after a 1 year hiatus..or maybe I shoud say "I ate it" ;) I would love to join in too. Is it to late?
    169491.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

It's not too late, we'd be happy to have you join us!
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Oops! Missed the check in!

Here's what I got so far!

5 miles
    100 squats
    25 pushups
    0 lunges
    0 crunches
  • angeldelight13
    angeldelight13 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I surprised myself by doing four lmao! Hopefully keeping it up, it will get better. Cheers for this i needed the motivation
  • 086laura90
    Options
    im in aswell only saw this now.....best get to work :D
  • 086laura90
    Options
    TOTALS: Miles= 3.5
    Crunches=30
    push-ups=28
    lunges=20
    squats=43
  • newmrswood
    Options
    Great Job on checking in everyone! I hope your first week wasn't too bad! Our next check in is this coming Saturday!
  • yellodaysee
    yellodaysee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well I'm a week late in seeing this. But I'm going to get started today. Look forward to checking in on Saturday!
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    I AM SO UPSET I had my challenge on my signature and Now I think they turn off that and I lost all the numbers. I cant remember how much I did :( So i have to start over tomorrow. Grr
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    I AM SO UPSET I had my challenge on my signature and Now I think they turn off that and I lost all the numbers. I cant remember how much I did :( So i have to start over tomorrow. Grr
  • newmrswood
    Options
    ACK!!! I was going to use my signature to keep track of what I was doing! UGH!
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Yup I had all my info for this challenge and i was doing good. And its sad I lost it all. Now i started over. I put it on my profile now :)

ACK!!! I was going to use my signature to keep track of what I was doing! UGH!
  • newmrswood
    Options
    Yup I had all my info for this challenge and i was doing good. And its sad I lost it all. Now i started over. I put it on my profile now :)

That's smart!!! I may have to do that!
  • newmrswood
    Options
    lol I didn't mean to quote what I was going to say! HEY EVERYONE! I hope your second weekend on this challenge is going good. I have been slacking a lot but started up again yesterday!