Leslie Sansone November Challenge

Options

Replies

• Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    1 mile done so far today with Leslie. 7 down 43 to go.
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    3 over the weekend for a whopping total of 6. I just can't get motivated.
    I did get up and do the quick 1 mile this morning BEFORE work which was a first, maybe I can do the 2 mile tomorrow.
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Great job everybody! I was a slacker this weekend. So, I am off to complete 4 fast miles tonight. I may have to go two rounds.

Keep on walking!
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    So I did 4 miles this morning, and 5 miles this evening, for a total of nine miles

Total Miles: 18
    Goal: 50
    Miles Left: 32

Looking good for the month!
  • CorinthiaB
    Options
    So I did 4 miles this morning, and 5 miles this evening, for a total of nine miles

Total Miles: 18
    Goal: 50
    Miles Left: 32

Looking good for the month!

You are doing an Excellent job! Keep it up!
  • CorinthiaB
    Options
    Completed 4 miles tonight.
  • bw7286
    bw7286 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am SOOOO excited! I did another 4 Fast Miles tonight and that puts my total at 25 for the 1st week. I'm seriously in shock...but, so happy and proud of myself. :happy: I've got a crazy 2 weeks ahead of me with some after work meetings, so I'm going to keep my goal at 60 for now and see what I can do.

And congrat and way to go to everyone doing this challenge! It's inspiring me to see all of you doing this too.

exercise.png
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Good Morning - took me a while to find this post again but I figured it out! 22 down and 43 to go! Keep walking everybody! have good one!:happy:
  • marranni
    Options
    Hi :smile: I'd like to join youns! I walk every day. I've got 25 miles in this month so far.
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Good morning...I'm adding 5 miles from WATP 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk. I'm bummed they took the signatures away. I liked seeing my progress. :frown:

16/50
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    15.4/60
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Did another 4 miles this morning, but now MFP has removed my Leslie ticker where I update things. Up to 18 miles now of 60.
  • mjativa
    mjativa Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Did the 3 mile slim & sleek walk today. Feels good to get back on track!

Oh and I'm super annoyed they got rid of the signatures feature on the message boards! :sad:

exercise.png
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    11/07 1.5
    total now 7.5
  • CorinthiaB
    Options
    it Sucks that they took the signatures away! Now, I will manually have to keep up with my miles.

November 30 mile goal
    Completed so far: 9
    To go: 21
  • iloveflorida88
    Options
    I've been sick the past 3 days and haven't been able to walk! I can't wait to get back into it, I'm addicted!!
  • CorinthiaB
    Options
    I created a Leslie Sansone group. Everyone is welcome to join and we can track there.
  • bridgej2
    Options
    Another 4 miles this morning :-) 13miles down 27 miles to go

Goal-40miles
  • hadley0910
    hadley0910 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing such a great job! I am so inspired by everyone :D I walked 3 Sunday and 2.5 last night, putting my total for the week at 5.5 so far. Not fab, but the week isn't over yet!
  • kaross44
    kaross44 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too. I love Leslie Sansone! I am going to try for 40 miles in November!