What is that ONE exercise you can't stand?

Options

Replies

• MGleason2010
    MGleason2010 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    curtsey lunges.....and mtn climbers. ughhhhh
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I have push - ups, can't do them even if my life dependant on it!! My goal is to gain enough upper body strength so that I can do them :sad:
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Walking on a treadmill ... it bores me SENSELESS! I've tried reading, music and TV while treadmilling and none of them help. However, I do like walking, it is one of my favorite exercises.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    the weight machine where you sit back into it, put your ankles under the roller, and lift it up to work your quads. I don't know the name, quad extensions maybe? that device always makes my knee joints HURT. I'll stand in horsse stance until my quads are quivering, but I HATE that machine!
  • April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone on here who said lunges. HATE them!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Squats.

But I do them twice a week.
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I used to hate burpees but I'm starting to be okay with them. My current hatred is for squats and the prowler (my nemesis).
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Hmm. Many women seem to have a problem with pushups. Try some flat bench starting with just the bar (45lbs) and go from there. Also use the bench machine and dumbells. Add these to the workouts.
  • Tujitsu56
    Tujitsu56 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Try Ab Ripper X from P90X.... I think that is fun and challenging. Even the Insanity Ab workout is okay, but I like Ab ripper the best.
    Abs...SOOOO BORING. If it doesn't include plyometrics or weights, it's boring. :tongue:
  • Tujitsu56
    Tujitsu56 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    NOTE: Sorry double post
  • kphillips83
    kphillips83 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Running.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Try Ab Ripper X from P90X.... I think that is fun and challenging. Even the Insanity Ab workout is okay, but I like Ab ripper the best.
    Abs...SOOOO BORING. If it doesn't include plyometrics or weights, it's boring. :tongue:

I have done that actually! It was a little repetitive for me. Definitely hurt though!
  • catbrand
    catbrand Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Star jumps / jumping jacks - I DESPISE them!!! They make my knees/legs hurt, they make things wobble and they seem to be in every workout DVD I own!!!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I don't like swimming in general, though I like scuba diving. I hate tennis.
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Lunges....can't stand them!
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    stair climber
    that hurts after five minutes i want to go and take a nape which sucks
  • getfine2015
    getfine2015 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    ALL OF THEM!!!!!!:grumble:
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Side plank. Left side is worst but they´re both pretty bad.
  • kcksmo
    kcksmo Posts: 19
    Options
    AGREED!!! burpees are my nemesis
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options

Ab Ripper X. I hate it, but I love it.