Guys/gals Opinions here..

Options
13»

Replies

• flasportsfan
    flasportsfan Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm not picky about looks, but if I had to choose...athletic, not too huge in muscles, but has some.

Honestly, it's the personality that makes it or breaks it for me. Sexiness comes from within and exudes outward.
  • King_Bee
    King_Bee Posts: 275 Member
    Options

curves are what counts. mmmm....

I agree...although I've been attractive to thin and big...it all depends on how one carries themselves. Sexy is sexy.

That being said...all goes out the window if you've got killer legs. lol
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I like them tall and skinny to medium build.
  • dandrews010
    dandrews010 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Curvy girls just want to have fun. That's what I have heard, so them!

Eyes, etc matter more to me than build.
  • handy05
    handy05 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm attracted to the type that likes to do this!smiley-sex011.gif[/url]

WAS ALL THAT REALLY NECESSARY?
  • ellisalockwood
    Options
    I was always attracted to slightly chubby, but muscular (not ripped) men of latino descent, brown skin, dark hair, colored eyes are awesome but not necessary.

I am married to a skinny little white boy who is everything I never knew I wanted and needed.
  • Bigwrick
    Options
    I'm attracted to the type that likes to do this!smiley-sex011.gif[/url]

Well aren't we all?
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I actually like my men a LITTLE on the chubby side.
    yes! yes! yes!

And I prefer dark hair over any other color. Broad shoulders. Big hands. Nice teeth.

This is probably me all the way... Teeth are one of the most important things about someone I am dating... I hate scuzzy gross teeth that look as if they haven't brushed in weeks...

I need to move.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    As was stated, a healthy body. Not grossly over-weight or so skinny that eating a pea makes you look pregnant. A nice rack helps, but endearing eyes and sexy neck...
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I'm attracted to my hubby's build..:love: He's played sports his whole life.. Football is what he excelled in.. Running back... He's 6ft, perfect build & *kitten*.. I couldn't be with someone who was shorter than me or smaller than me.. Me feeling like or looking like I'm bigger than my man is not cute!! LOL...
  • Jabba_The_Hutt
    Options
  • Jabba_The_Hutt
    Options
    If woman have boobs, I'm sold.

Take a look at these

smiley-sex009.gif[/url]

hahaha nice.. I agree. boobs are very important but i think hips are too... how do you do that emote?
  • mrimike
    mrimike Posts: 139
    Options
    Curves without too much wobble. Height makes no difference to me. The less makeup needed the better:)
  • DENsilentquakeYSE
    Options
    I love men who are tall and big. Not like BIG big, but a little chubby. so they can protect me :P

I so agree! I am a "Fun Size" woman (no, not short...) and I absolutely LOVE a tall man. I don't mind a little exotic thickness too but not over-achieving in the thickness. Because I do enjoy playfulness, I want him to be able and willing to play with me.
  • bluecollarfrench
    bluecollarfrench Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I love all women, but think I am most attracted to the athletic type, dark hair, light eyes. Must have nice teeth, great sense of humore and absolutely no smoking.
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    what im attracted to are really tall [around 5'9''-6'], thin [125-150lbs] guys [like marilyn manson who i used to be obsessed with xD]. my ex was crazy thin and tall, which was fine to me [i liked his bodyy], but my fiance is perfect!!! beautiful skin, beautiful hair w/alot of body and cute little waves, very attractive face [has alot of great features] and a HOT body [in my eyes]. 5'11'', 135lbs., nice little 6 pack. great personality. hazel eyes. hes perfect :D
  • rockchick90
    Options
    it differs tbh, the first guy I dated was naturally slim but with muscles and my second guy was quite big boned and a little on the big side but it really didnt bother me,
    id just say as long as theyre taller than me I dont mind :)
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    p.s. muscular guys/girls are deff 10000000% a turn off. forgot to add :]