If there were an app for marriage...

Options
YogaRunner
YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
Ok, if there were an app available that could help your marriage, what would it do? (I ask this seriously but know that it will generate humorous things too).

Replies

• JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Well let's see...get my husband to put the toilet seat down so I don't fall in and have him put his stinky crunchy socks in the hamper RIGHT SIDE OUT so I only have to touch those nasty things ONCE until they're clean :laugh:

As for me, I do believe my husband wishes the app would teach me how to cook without A: Forgetting about things and burning them to a crisp and B: Setting off the smoke detector when said dish burns to a crisp :blushing:
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Find me another wife?
  • Chastityx
    Chastityx Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I think all married couples should live in a duplex with a door inbetween. We could be together, but not clean up after each other.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Alerts to warn of PMS season.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    have a way to mute the wife
  • significance
    significance Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Remind me at regular intervals to be kind and express my gratitude.
  • Ritala1987
    Ritala1987 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    i think it should give fair warning of when your husband is gonna let one loose! :) so you can get on outta there!
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I think all married couples should live in a duplex with a door inbetween. We could be together, but not clean up after each other.

This made me LOL. Even if my husband and I did that, I'd still feel obligated to go clean up after him so he wouldn't die. People can always tell when we're on the outs because his clothing doesn't match and isn't clean :laugh:
  • Ritala1987
    Options

i like this :) VERY important we appreciate them :)
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    The only help I need are with my crazy in-laws. Is there an app for that?
  • MarineWifey09
    Options
    Remind me when a good time is to b#tch and when I should just keep my mouth shut LOL
  • Ritala1987
    Options

HAHAHAHA i think this should apply to everyone! i dont even want to be around MYSELF at that time!!! :)
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    for my husband to just pick up after himself just once would be fantastic! lol love him to death but he can be a very untidy person! lol
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I love Ritas quote also, we need to be grateful for what we have. 20 yrs later and I still love the pain in the a**! But since I dont have an I phone! lol
  • LadyNeshoba
    LadyNeshoba Posts: 159 Member
    Options

HAHAHAHA i think this should apply to everyone! i dont even want to be around MYSELF at that time!!! :)

SO TRUE!
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    This is on my list already Love it!
  • vdegraff
    vdegraff Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    1. Scanner to check his brain for live activity. 2. Task killer - to shut him down at times. 3. Truth-o-meter. 4. Zapper - to be used at opportune times. 5. In-law blocker. 6. Recording device. 7. Rewind button. 8. Future predictor 9. Instant fumigator 10. Recharger
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Not only remind men of important dates, birthday, anniversary, etc., but also provide location, directions to our favorite stores, as well as an appropraite budget, to purchase a gift.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    i think it should give fair warning of when your husband is gonna let one loose! :) so you can get on outta there!
    This! Whats up with coming into the room I'm in, asking a question, farting and then leaving? I'm still stuck in there with his fart! I would love an early warning fart alarm.
  • AA1ex
    AA1ex Posts: 223 Member
    Options

*like*