Sixers Spring Into Summer - Week 3

Options

Replies

• nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    You know I was thinking about all of the other diets out there. So many diets tell what you can or cannot eat or drink. I thought about it, and realized that I like this site better, because it does teach you how to stay where you need to to lose, without deprevation. I love Myfitnesspal and I love ya'll. I'm going to do this and feel healthy and wonderful. I am so in the spirit right now.

Well gotta make dinner. We're having Jenny o turkey loaf w/ mashed potatoes and corn on the cob, YUM!!!!

Later's!:drinker:
  • TudorRose
    TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Shanell
    SW 211 lbs/ GW 199 lbs/ CW 213.5 lbs PROGRESS + 2.5
    Cathy
    SW 203 lbs/ GW 196 lbs/ CW 204.8 lbs PROGRESS +1.8
    Kristin
    SW 169 lbs/ GW 175 lbs/ CW 171 lbs PROGRESS +2.0 lbs
    EM:
    SW 146.4 lbs/GW 141.4 lbs / CW 148.0 lbs PROGRESS +1.6
    AmyLou
    SW 153.4 lbs/ GW 148 lbs/ CW 154.4 lbs PROGRESS +1.0
    Robin
    SW 185.5lbs/ GW 179.5lbs/ CW 189.5lbs PROGRESS +4
    Stephanie
    SW 174.6 lbs/GW 165 lbs/CW 169.8 lbs PROGRESS -4.8 lbs
    Rhiannon
    SW 180 lbs/ GW 170 lbs/ CW 180 lbs PROGRESS - 0.0 lbs
    Lex
    SW 204 lbs/ GW 193 lbs/ CW 204.6 lbs PROGRESS +0.6lbs

Tammara
    SW 211lbs/ GW 198 lbs/ CW207.5 lbs PROGRESS -3.5 lbs
    Amy
    SW 198lbs/ GW185 lbs/ CW200 lbs PROGRESS +2.0 lbs
    Lauryn
    SW 162.5lbs/ GW 159.5lbs/ CW 159.5lbs PROGRESS - 3.0 lbs
    Brittany
    SW 219lbs/ GW 205/ CW 218 PROGRESS -2 lbs
    Brandy
    SW 174 lbs/ GW 161 lbs/ CW 171 lbs PROGRESS - 3
    Tan
    SW 289 lbs/GW 279 lbs / CW 289 lbs PROGRESS +/-0
    Tiff
    SW 152.2lbs/ GW 141.6lbs/ CW 152.2 lbs PROGRESS 0.00
    Crystal
    SW 175 lbs/GW 163 lbs/CW 175 lbs PROGRESS =/- 0

Laying low. Gaining weight. Life is crazy and miserable right now. All the best to everyone :flowerforyou:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    cheer up rose look at that 11#s gone, never to return right? don't let the food get control.

we are all stronger than that food calling our names.
    the number on the scale is just for information.
    life's a gift. live everyday as a thank you card.

hope this helps get people back at it. i know for me i am tired of struggling to lose this weight. i want it gone.

gonna do a little more packing
    later :heart:
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Hmm... it's still TOM for me.. but I think I weight 153 this week. :-/ I work I work I work, and I don't lose anything. BUT like the rest of you, I won't give up. Eventually the weight will budge and I will reach my goal! :laugh: So until then I will try to stick to my calories and keep working out... and at the very least, maybe I can lose some inches... WHY CANT I GET AWAY FROM THE 150's!!! SHEESH! I will be in the 140's by the end of this challenge Mark my words! lol... and if not, un-mark my words! LOL :noway: Oh I did Turbo Jam at 3 am today!! And yes I think Cortisol IS adding to my belly faT! lol!

I was told I look like this lady from some police show today... lol. So now I have to check out My boys and what ever police show that was!

**Oh I did well on my test!! YAY!!!! Thank God! 2 more tests and this year will be over. Then we go through hell month. Actually Hell 6 weeks... then take Boards!
  • amylou24
    amylou24 Posts: 365
    Options
    Cathy - you always know exactly what to say!! "live your life like a thank you card" LOVE IT!!!!!

just did Shred level 1 to kick myself out of a writers block/boys are stupid slump and am going to grab a quick bite before getting back to writing papers.

SOOOOOO excited for My Boys tonight as always. Tiff you will have to watch!!!

back later for sure, :heart:
  • gonabfit
    Options
    amylou! I did Jillians 30 day Shred today too!! Today was my day one! Good luck on writing those papers! I have been "surfing" all day... I need to get to studying! :-) Ok bye ladies!

Wanted to add. Though I haven't lost a pound, I looked in the mirror to day and noticed... my arms are killer right now!! They look So strong! Now if only my Tummy can get the message!

Ok gotta go!

Diet: 1505 Calories
    Exercise 27 mins 30 day Shred
    30 min Taebo
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    Hey ladies. Just wanted to drop in and say hello!

For those losing weight....way to go!
    For those not.....I understand your frustration!

I saw the doc today. Was given the ok to return to normal life and activity! Said to beware of the changes in my digestive system. Right now I am ok but it could change. Gave some more blood. He thought I looked super pale still. Wanted to check my blood count. Yikes. He also scared me. Said if we cant figure out this anemia thing then the next step is a bone marrow biopsy. Nothing good can come of that. I hope my GYN has an answer for me. I really dont want to travel down the other road!

Miss you all! :heart:
  • chipper15173
    Options
    hey pdx...glad you healed well. yes, the things you can/can't eat surprise you. they do me. very rare a side pain at all if i eat somethng that didn't agree.
    tiff....get to those books. only 2 tests left. than what happens? i am jealous over the killer arms. mine wave and will continue to wave no matter what.

night all. i am tired....
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Shanell
    Cathy
    Kristin
    EM:
    AmyLou
    Robin
    Stephanie
    Rhiannon
    Lex
    Lauryn
    SW 162.5lbs/ GW 159.5lbs/ CW 162lbs PROGRESS - 0.5 lbs

Tammara
    Amy
    Brittany
    Brandy
    Tan
    Tiff
    SW 152.2lbs/ GW 141.6lbs/ CW 152.2 lbs PROGRESS 0.00
    Crystal

Hi Sixers.
    I gained back 2.5 of the 3lbs I lost last week. :laugh: Oh well!

Things have been going downhill, on and off, for about the past 7 years of my marriage (8 years married this June, 11.5 years together), and everything has finally come to a head. I am moving out tomorrow. Told the husband I was going to stay with my mom, just neglected to mention I never intend to return and I'm taking (much less than) half the furniture with me. Really, I'm only taking a couple small items and he can keep the rest. I just want out. I'm sick of the years of emotional neglect and torturous unhappiness that has invaded my soul. I'm ready to be happy... and for me that means I have to move out. I am ready to live life to the fullest.

Also means I'm eating my fears. Change is scary. All change, good or bad. Ugh... trying to control this eating. Doing okay today... 55 cals still available and I intend not to eat a single one.

I was going to do personals but I can't focus. I'm very self centered right now; I'm sorry. :frown: Maybe another day I can focus better on others. Today isn't my day. I'm too nervous.

xo,
    Lauryn
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Lauryn, xox Good for you :flowerforyou:

I made 80% today. Bombed and caved in to temptation tonight after supper but halted in my tracks. I did a great workout this morning at the gym and have a BIG one tomorrow. Have a great day tomorrow ladies!!
  • amylou24
    amylou24 Posts: 365
    Options
    Amy - nice of you to drop in, I miss my other Amy!!!! :heart:

Lauryn - hugs and love and please don't apologize for not doing personals, if ever there were a time to be focus on yourslef, it would be now. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    yummmmmmmmmmmmm... had to share tomorrow's meal plan:

1. oatmeal w/ agave nectar, skim milk & strawberries.

2. 1 egg & 3 T egg whites scrambled w/ salsa

3. 1/2 cup organic fat-free cottage cheese (110 cals and only 25mg sodium per 1/2 cup versus 420mg in the non-organic!!!) w/ 1 gala apple

4. 2 large homemade Vietnamese spring rolls (2x rice paper, spinach, grated carrot, alfalfa sprouts, wakame, tofu, cucumber, yellow pepper & olive oil) plus 2T sodium-free organic peanut sauce for dipping

5. open-face Ezekiel bread tuna salad sandwich (1/3 cup water-packed tuna, 1T vegan mayo, 1 stalk celery & seasonings)

6. vanilla blueberry protein shake (1c skim milk, 1 scoop vanilla whey protein isolate powder, 1/2 c frz blueberries)

7. Moroccan chickpea stew over short grain brown rice

8. chocolate protein powder in unsweetened chocolate almond milk

I'm drooling already. :laugh:
  • chipper15173
    Options
    mornin...

lauryn....yes, work on you. good for you. you need to take care of yourself to take good care of your daughter. (not saying you don't know what i mean). build that dream life with the two of you, and when it's time. someone will come into your life. you can do this. burn the bridge and start building a new one. a new job, a new home, a new (the way you want it) life.

hope everyone has a great day. no plans for me today. going to try a run again today.

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning gals! Hope you're ready for a FABULOUS day!:flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    burn the bridge and start building a new one.

Chipper, that made me smile, THANK YOU!

I'm moving out today. Waiting on Mom and Dad and BIL to get here to assist. I'm trying to pull the things I'm taking with me. Was panicked this morning, talked to my best friend on the phone for almost an hour, and I'm more centered now. Thank goodness the sun is shining and it's warm... a dreary day would have been awful.
  • REDSOXFAN13
    Options
    Hmm... it's still TOM for me.. but I think I weight 153 this week. :-/ I work I work I work, and I don't lose anything. BUT like the rest of you, I won't give up. Eventually the weight will budge and I will reach my goal! :laugh: So until then I will try to stick to my calories and keep working out... and at the very least, maybe I can lose some inches... WHY CANT I GET AWAY FROM THE 150's!!! SHEESH! I will be in the 140's by the end of this challenge Mark my words! lol... and if not, un-mark my words! LOL :noway: Oh I did Turbo Jam at 3 am today!! And yes I think Cortisol IS adding to my belly faT! lol!

I was told I look like this lady from some police show today... lol. So now I have to check out My boys and what ever police show that was!

**Oh I did well on my test!! YAY!!!! Thank God! 2 more tests and this year will be over. Then we go through hell month. Actually Hell 6 weeks... then take Boards!

gonabfit... the 150's are the hardest!!!!! :grumble: i took me two challenges just to get from 153 to under 150.... (I KNOW you will do better than me... but don't be surprised if it comes off really slowly... ps... the 140's are not any better :laugh: KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!! :heart:
  • REDSOXFAN13
    Options
    Good morning gals! Hope you're ready for a FABULOUS day!:flowerforyou:

:heart: I am SO happy for you... I think this move will really help YOU be HAPPY:bigsmile: ! And it really is soooo important for you to be self centered right now... it is all about YOU! and getting things on track.... no worries about personals... focus on having fun and getting on track!!!! :drinker: :heart:
  • gonabfit
    Options
    Shanell
    Cathy
    Kristin
    EM:
    AmyLou
    Robin
    Stephanie
    Rhiannon
    Lex
    Tiff
    SW 152.2lbs/ GW 141.6lbs/ CW 151.2 lbs PROGRESS - 1 lb :-)

Tammara
    Amy
    Lauryn
    SW 162.5lbs/ GW 159.5lbs/ CW 159.5lbs PROGRESS - 3.0 lbs
    Brittany
    Brandy
    Tan
    Crystal

Redsox... thanks! Yea I'm hoping to make it out of the 150's soon!! Gotta stay focused. Starting a new "bootcamp" and trying to stay organized, mentally and in my personal life, so I can use my time wisely!

Lauryn- glad it's a sun shiny day for you! We have lots of rain!! I volunteered to take all your rain so you could enjoy the sun! :flowerforyou: hope you have a great day...

DrTamm- Hey Sis! miss ya<---- up date us! P.s. she's losing lots!

chipper- After these last 2 tests we study for 6 weeks straight then take a culmulative 2 year exam. Once I pass ;-) I will enter my 3rd year and begin working in the hospital full time! Going to be high stress, so I'm really wanting to get my weight in check NOW! so I can get stress relieving strategies under control now! I'm already thinking about how I will sneak snacks in my pocket so I don't pass out from hunger and exhaustion! LOL :blushing:

amylou, pedalhound, kristin , nellie HI!
    Hmm did i miss anyone!? Sorry if I did... you are stil lin my heart! :heart:
  • chipper15173
    Options
    Thank goodness the sun is shining and it's warm... a dreary day would have been awful.

DH & i were just talking about this today...we are both true believers things happen for a reason. you may not know the reason until later that day, month, year....or ever.

reasoning...."the sun is shining and it's warm"....maybe it's the right time and place to do it and move on to be happy. don't know who or what you believe in. i believe in god and he always wants us to be happy, to find our happiness. go and find yours. we all deserve it.

tiff... i just couldn't do that....best of luck. yes, good idea to get the eating habits set in stone. then you can do it without thinking. it will become second nature to you.....

• crazybaby
    crazybaby Posts: 17
    Options
    hey can i join this group really need motivation and help???