bump
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    bumping for later.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Is it weird I can't find all-spice or pumpkin pie spice in grocery stores? I've hunted through the baking isles and even the spice isle (since cinnamon was there I figured it’s not that crazy but no luck.

Perhaps I spent most of my time in the Walmart and they may not have it since groceries isn't their #1 priority.
  • chrissygilman23
    Options
    Hi, I'm chrissy gilman23 I like to ask you how many calories is this. Thank You
  • happy115
    Options
    for replacing it with plain greek yogurt, are you using same amount - 8 oz (1 cup)?
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    bump
  • caryn2010
    caryn2010 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    yumdiggity
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thanks sounds delish, I'll have to try I think I tried something similar a friend gave me from weight watchers can't remember if it had pudding or not.
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Got it down! Sounds delicious, thanks for posting!!:drinker:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Sounds SOOOOO good, I will be trying this as well!! I'm thinking of making the pie like suggested and adding an addtional dallop of cool whip on top! I think my kids will love this also! Thanks for sharing!!!

Did you try it yet? I was trying to think of something tasty to take to work on Weds.... this might be it. :)
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    for replacing it with plain greek yogurt, are you using same amount - 8 oz (1 cup)?

I had the same question...
  • happy115
    Options
    I actually made it with both. I didn't like the one with the greek yogurt. A little more heavy and the sour taste comes through. With the cool whip - yum.
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    When I add pumpkin to my greek yogurt, I'm usually just mixing 6oz of greek yogurt with 1/2c pumpkin, sprinkle with cinnamon and sweeten with Truvia or Splenda. I do this for an individual snack, and not as a dip.
  • sk4399
    sk4399 Posts: 96
    Options
    Thank you! We loved it!
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Have you made it with sugar free cool whip and sugar free pudding? I don't eat sugar so I am wondering if it is just as good sugar free? Thanks for the recipe.:flowerforyou:
  • maurap26
    maurap26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    mmmm... that sounds really good
    I'll definintely have to make that
  • SallyCC
    SallyCC Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this recipe...I need to try it soon.
  • kvr414
    kvr414 Posts: 111
    Options
    bump!
  • cstibbe
    cstibbe Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ltaylore
    ltaylore Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    bump