Which Disney character represents you??

Options
123457»

Replies

• AHolly86
    Options
    Eeyore is my absolute fav!! But I think I'm most like Meg from Hercules. I love her spunk and sass! :)

My fave too!

I agree! Me too, she is definitely spunky and stands her ground!
  • fluter4gsus
    fluter4gsus Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Belle. I read constantly, rarely stop singing and find beauty anywhere. :-)
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Rafiki from the lion king..older, kind ,and doesnt care to tell you or smack you on the head if u are an idiot.
  • chefswife67
    Options
    Tinker Bell : )
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    The quiz told me I'm Mary Poppins or Milo (from Atlantis).
    Tres chic. :indifferent:

I was hoping for Esmerelda...
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    LMAO
    Your alter ego is Princess Aurora, a.k.a. Sleeping Beauty! You are beautiful and enchanting, and as sweet as ever.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Cinderella, because I stand naked in my room every morning and little birds fly through my window to dress me. They're alright with this arrangement because they get to see my boobs.
  • dlei456
    dlei456 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Cinderella, because I stand naked in my room every morning and little birds fly through my window to dress me. They're alright with this arrangement because they get to see my boobs.

Awesome ^^^ Birds scare the crap out of me, though!

Timothy Mouse from Dumbo... or Winnie the Pooh.
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Becaus I like getting ladys wet

tumblr_lgjdaqTwMu1qzlc6io1_500.gif

Just melted!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    MULAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    LMAO
    Your alter ego is Princess Aurora, a.k.a. Sleeping Beauty! You are beautiful and enchanting, and as sweet as ever.

:blushing: aw thanks. Still wouldn't mind shaking it like a gypsy. Lol although now as I'm thinking about it, she was disneys version of a pole dancer. Awkward...
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I am going to have to say Princess Tiana(tea-ana) because my name is spelled the same but said Tiana(tie-anna) and I went to a prominently black school and was made an honorary black (because of my name and my personality).
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    belle because books=<3
    grumpy-because im a bit moody
    tigger-cuz im a boucing ball of energy(most the time) lol
    and pooh-im fluffy "i am short fat and proud(not so much) of that. . .i am stout round. . ."(some pooh movie) lol
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I am going to have to say Princess Tiana(tea-ana) because my name is spelled the same but said Tiana(tie-anna) and I went to a prominently black school and was made an honorary black (because of my name and my personality).

We call this "The Clint*n Award". Congratulations, and welcome to the club.

Edited to clarify that this is not intended to be a political statement about former Presidents or Walt Disney. Please don't take it there...LOL
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 730 Member
    Options

We call this "The Clint*n Award". Congratulations, and welcome to the club.

Edited to clarify that this is not intended to be a political statement about former Presidents or Walt Disney. Please don't take it there...LOL
    Thats all good because I am lost as to what you mean anyways lol
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    pooh bear!
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Pumbaa