Why did you choose your username?

Options

Replies

• NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Easy!

It's my first name + the fact that I'm a huge patriots fan :)
  • Mz_Exec
    Mz_Exec Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am a journalist and a lot of my "following" know me as MzExec. I think for me MzExec is a reminder of who I WANT to be. I want to be that slim and sexy executive in the music and entertainment industry. I feel the name is only fitting! :)
  • juicymama08
    juicymama08 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to be a runner but my fitness and weight has always been my excuse. I'm always jealous of people that can just run. So when I started MFP I made a promise to myself that I would one day be one of those people that can just run for a great distance.

I was going to be a future runner!

*like* I have runner dreams too! :wink:

I call my son Juicy (Juien and he has juicy lips :) and 8 is my favorite number......and clearly Im a little on the juicy side as well!! Lmao!!!:blushing:
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    Options
    Jecka because my friends (and now my nieces) couldn't say my name correctly as little kids (Jessica) and the 31 because I joined the day after my 31st birthday. My nieces call me Aunt Jecka even though they all can say Jessica.
  • oconor316
    oconor316 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oconor for my heritage and 316 cause I'm a huge wrestling dork.
  • RoadkingDavid
    RoadkingDavid Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My daughter nicknamed me Daddiocoolcat after a character in a children's book. I am a musician as well as an accountant. I suppose the jazz music and the goatee I wore at the time made my a Daddiocoolcat. Haha
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I don't use my real name on the internet (apart from FB I freaking HATE FB), so it was just deciding what else I could use.

I've changed my name on here once first time it was a handle I've been using everywhere with was a combination of my fandoms (buffy and harry potter). This one however is a song title from my favourite band. I have plans for a chest piece with this phrase on my chest at my goal weight.

The phrase itself means so much to me. 'Thank you for the venom' for me stands for taking the crap and abuse and turning it into something more positive.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    My old username had my real name in it. I don't like using my real name, but I had no friends on MFP and did not plan on using the forums ever. Then I ran into someone who needed some advice, so I changed my name to something about food. I wanted to be Crepe, Avocado, Sushi, Pepper, Clove, Ginger, Omelette... but got Yakisoba.
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I do a lot of stuff people wouldnt do...fun stuff ...but dangerous. Everyone says im crazy( in a good way i think?),and my wife says i passed crazy long long ago . so i though ..past crazy= southofmadness
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Irish! :bigsmile:
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    cuz I drive a F-250 power stroke Truck
  • BenderFitness
    Options
    Because going on a bender has a bad connotation, and I want to change that. Why not go on a Fitness Bender instead?
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    It's a song from one of my fave bands (well, not the number part lol)
  • rsdgirl
    rsdgirl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    well im a girl and i have RSD .... lol pretty simple (Reflex Sympathetic Disease)
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    My husband is Czech!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    It's what I aspire to be!
  • Hewitt347
    Options
    I chose mine because I play call of duty and really like the thermal attachments on the sniper rifle :)
  • dia705
    dia705 Posts: 43
    Options
    Name and type-o. should have been 704(area code). I know I can change it once so I'm trying to dream up something a bit more creative.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    My parents chose it technically....
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I tried to use my first name with every variation/number combination I could think of, but they were all taken. I didn't want to use initials because they are hard for people to remember, so I got creative and decided to go with Jack Sprat's wife who is always depicted as chubby in the nursery rhyme books.