10 down by Christmas (CLOSED)

Options
12345679»

Replies

• HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    I think i'm going to go for a job today and make my sister go with me :) I normally dont job, but part of me wants to be able to run so bad! Plus there is a Geocache on the trail!! Have a good day everyone:flowerforyou:
  • Myzstarr
    Myzstarr Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    good luck to team 8. im kind of upset at myself. i didn't have the best week. between tests and a newborn foster baby along with other problems my hands have been full. only lost a pound but im not gonna beat myself up about it. gonna push a lil harder. MWAH!!! happy friday peeps
  • evelyngrice
    evelyngrice Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Awesome job this week everything!

Extra little well done to everybody in team 6 - we rock!

Lets make sure we all weigh in when we should/or at least notify team captains if you are delayed in weighing in etc, lets make their lives easier!

<3
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    Back to reality... Spent the weekend in Myrtle Beach for the Marine Corps Ball.. Enjoyed the fancy hotel and not so healthy food.. Hopefully from all the dancing and stress I could have dropped a ton of weight.. no such luck.. back to the grind this week.:)
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Really, hoping to get out of the 230's this week. Time for me to be in the 220's. My goal is to lose at the very lease a pound. Once I lose a pound, I am cool.
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Come on body, why are you not shifting the weight. anyway TOM is here, we'll see next week.
  • fitrunnermd
    Options
    So TOM is definitley here. I gained back the one pound I had lost this week but I am still down from last week. these fluctuations are crazy. Hope next week is better but it is the dreaded Thanksgiving right before weigh-in so we will have to see. Hope everyoen has a good weekend.
  • annasgyal
    Options
    Definatly not the number I wanted to see, but it is a reduction. I am shooting to get down to 228 next eek, but thanksgiving is lurking. Just going to stay positive and motivated.
  • HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    I need to find a way to stay motivated....I lost that about four years ago. Any ideas? Feel free to inbox, I check that more often!:flowerforyou: Have a lovely day everyone!!!:tongue:
  • diaryoffatdad
    diaryoffatdad Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Why we all so quiet......lets hear whats going on people, I know today is thanksgiving for many of you, but its business as usual up here in Canada and I needs some reading material. These forums were on fire the first two weeks now they have all but shut down. I would love to hear from all of you, how has it been going, any successes, any struggles, anyone that needs me to give them a kick in the @ss.

Enjoy your thanksgiving and i look forward to hearing from you all

FD
  • fitrunnermd
    Options
    I'm at my sister's an dinner will be starting soon. I ran 5 miles this morning. Woo Hoo!!. I also weighed myself on her scale today as a preview for tomorrow. If her scale is as accurate as mine then it looks like I'm in the losing column again. :smile: Here's hoping I see the same number tomorrow at weigh in.
  • evelyngrice
    Options
    Weighed in :)
  • annasgyal
    Options
    I am cool with my weigh in considering Thanksgivng. Definately shooting for more of a reduction next week.
  • fortysixpounds
    fortysixpounds Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    team 1 make sure you check in with the Balboa group :flowerforyou:
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    ummm not so good. I gained a lb...Starting the 30 day shred today....
  • evelyngrice
    Options
    I just realised I entered the wrong weight into last weeks slot :(
    Damn!