42.5 Pounds Lost for the 2011 Marine Corps Birthday Ball :)

Options

Replies

• wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! I don't think its just the weight loss but you look so much more confident now, not to mention so much younger!

Your Marine must be so proud, he's a lucky man.
  • cecilyjenkins
    cecilyjenkins Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That difference is amazing. You look sooo much younger! Congratulations on the weight loss. You look beautiful!
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You should be so proud of your success. I don't even know you and I feel sooooo proud of you! You look amazing and are a true inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
  • chollylops
    chollylops Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You have done so well and look fantastic! I bet you feel fantastic too - BRILLIANT!!
  • cjack19
    cjack19 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fabulous! I have seen your pictures before and thought you looked fab in your August pics! Such an inspiration to all of us! :flowerforyou:
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    OMG YOU LOOK AMAZING.
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    you look so pretty! you both look younger too! i want to go to a ball, it sounds so romantic :blushing:
  • jess_blonde
    jess_blonde Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You look about ten years younger! Congratulations!
  • kabend
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your inspiring story. I just got back from a stressful job in New York, and I'm waiting to see where my next job is. While I was there one of the nurses I worked with got me started on kickboxing, which I love. I looked quite silly and uncoordinated when I started, but I finished vertical :>) and I sweated my buns off. After ahwile I could see changes...not noticable to everyone else, maybe, but I could see a difference. Now I'm back on our farm in Maryland, and I haven't been to a class in a week because we really don't have much here. I just joined a running challenge on mfp, and I'm looking forward to that. Keep up the good work. I'll check back and let you know how I'm doing. The gown was beautiful, by the way.
  • Klw43
    Klw43 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Your gown is gorgeous and you look great!..Congrats on your journey :) and a BIG THANK YOU to you and your husband for the sacrifices you both have made for our country! May God continue to bless you both.
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! What a great post!
  • NavyWifeTwinMom
    NavyWifeTwinMom Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful...it has been a really great year for you! You look so beautiful and glowing with good health. Good for you!
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    umm excuse me i think ur husband took a supermodel to the ball this year... LOOKING SMOKING HOT! Congrats!
  • aimeezingone
    aimeezingone Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! And, I have to agree with another member,....you look 10 years younger from one Ball pic to the other!!
  • pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Excellent work! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • Kushgetti
    Kushgetti Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Beautiful
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I just want to say thank you to you all again for your wonderful compliments and encouragement. I can't tell you how much it means to me. It' helps to fuel the fire and makes me want to continue to press on to the finish line. You are loved and appreciated!

♥♥♥♥ -- Jennifer
  • pouringraina
    pouringraina Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger! Amazing what a year and hard work can do! Congrats!
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!