Any women 5'3 or 5'4 with before and after pics?

Options

Replies

• Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4", lost 112 over 1 year 3 months.
    Starting weight 283 end weight 171, wanted to stop at 132, but it just isn't healthy for me.
    Current measurements:
    chest: 38
    waist: 28
    Hips: 38
    no pushup bra, girdle, pantyhose or make up, just me!
    DSCN01241.jpg
    DSCN0124.jpg
    8/2010
    IMG_0028.jpg
    IMG_0031.jpg
    IMG_0033.jpg
    11/2011

Wow, you look amazing. I am 5ft 6 and weigh 171 but our measurements could not be more different. I have a 29 inch waist and 46 hips! It is amazing how one body can look so different to another.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Wow, you look amazing. I am 5ft 6 and weigh 171 but our measurements could not be more different. I have a 29 inch waist and 46 hips! It is amazing how one body can look so different to another.
    [/quote]

I just measured yesterday and my measurements have changed.
    Chest still 38
    waist 26
    hip 38
    and I am down fro size 10 pant to size 8 and still 171 lbs.
    just took these photos last night.

IMG_0036.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg

I have a very large frame and come from a family that carries a lot of muscle. You sound like me, if you are like me you really should visit your doctor and get your muscle and fat mass measured, that will tell you what your ideal weight rang is. I was targeting 132 to 152, which I thought would be a good target. Apparently not, I will always weigh more, but wear smaller clothes. On the up side my BMR is higher than others because I weigh more, and I have found it to accurate. So the good news is I can eat more and not gain weight.

Any way there have been a lot of responses here and I hope we were all able to help you with your weight loss goals.
  • SZewski
    SZewski Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4", currently 166, down from my highest weight of 176. I am aiming for 140 and we'll see what it feels like to get there. My main reason is to lower my BP.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4", started out at 165 lbs and just found what will eventually be my 'before' picture last night. It's amazing that it survived my usual picture-deleting frenzies that I used to go on when I knew pictures had been taken of me. LOL It's rough. Anyway, it's been 3.5 months and I'm down 25 lbs to just under 140 now. My ultimate goal is 125, although I may revise it up a bit if I put on some muscle and am happy with how I look before I hit 125. We'll see. I was 137 when I got pregnant with my first baby, but 6 months before that I was 130 when I got married, and I'd like to get back to that size or just a bit smaller. I didn't have much muscle then, though, so I might be able to work on my fitness and get to that smaller size w/o the scale going that low, IDK yet. I've made a lot of progress, but not ready to post before&after pics just yet. :-)
  • Gamergl
    Gamergl Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 170. I'm sure that is actually higher because my scale is quite old, but I'm not going to buy a new one until at least the first 10 pounds or so are gone. 4 years ago I was down to a healthy 140/145, so I guess that will be my first goal. (hoping for 130's, but will be happy at 140 to start).

Add me as a friend if you like!

Congrats to all those that have lost and are still loosing. Your stories are truly inspiring.
    And good luck to all those just starting out!
  • slimmingdownsteph
    slimmingdownsteph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! :D
    great work!

yeah, i think i'll do that!
    :)
  • pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this topic! I am 5'3.5" lol My HW was 307. CW is 289.9 and I'm 35 days into this life change! My goal is 165ish. We shall see!

Thank you for your inspiring pictures and stories!
  • nsdodge
    nsdodge Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3". I started my long and winding weight loss journey at 170, and am currently at 135. I am really not satisfied with the way I look, even though this was my original goal - my thighs are still really chunky even though my upper body looks pretty good. So now I am going for 125 and hopefully I feel good about the way I look by then.
  • slimmingdownsteph
    slimmingdownsteph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this topic! I am 5'3.5" lol My HW was 307. CW is 289.9 and I'm 35 days into this life change! My goal is 165ish. We shall see!

Thank you for your inspiring pictures and stories!

wow great work with your what you've lost :):)
    and good luck with your new goals!!
  • CassandraD82
    CassandraD82 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm currently close to my "new" goal weight of 55kg (not sure the pound equivalent!) but, honestly, at 56kg I don't think I need to lose more weight.

I looked it up properly :) 55kg is about 121 pounds.

My current measurements are:

Height: 164cm / 5ft 4in
    Bust 89 cm / 35 inches
    Waist: 71cm / 28 inches
    Hips: 87 cm / 34 inches

Will try and pose for some photos soon... just want to hit that goal weight exactly first!
  • sarahcraig24
    Options
    I am 5'4 and was originally 128lb and very unhappy. I got down to 112lb and then went back up to 119lb. Am now trying to get back down to around 8 Stone. I realise most people have more to lose than me but I dont fit in my clothes and feel crap so i need to do it for myself.
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 an started at 240 lbs and would like to get to 130 as my ultimate goal weight, however I would totally be happy anywhere between 130-140, Ill have to see when I get closer to that point, Im at 175 now and it has been getting pretty hard to lose again, after the holidays I think it will be time to get more intense with my workouts, Im hoping to just maintain around this weight throughout the rest of Nov. and December. Friend me if you like, I do have pics on my profile
  • schmorla
    schmorla Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Don't have permssion to view that Roe3568.
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and went from 186 to 133 so far. My goals are no long scale related. I'm shooting for a half marathon in May. I'm happy with my body minus the momma pooch that will go away!!!! Lol

30620cb3.jpg

c399e1af.jpg
  • tuneses
    Options
    Sorry this post was spazzing on me
  • tuneses
    Options
    test?
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" I started at 174, wearing a solid 14... and I am now 139, wearing mostly a size 10, some clothes are a size 8. I am shooting for 125 as my goal weight. I chose this goal weight as an average from the "ideal weight charts" which range from 119-130.

its so funny when i lost weight in the past i got to 170 and was a size 10. My gial was 140 and is again now but never got there so maybe this time. Goes to show how diff each 5 4 person is huh lol
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, my doctor says to get under 150, I'm 221 right now. But I by ultimate goal is 120 to 130. loving the results on I'm seeing.
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Before: 140-145 lbs-ish, I'm guessing. Haven't weighed myself in a while, but I will over Thanksgiving on my g-ma's reliable scale!

205873_1528690413457_1120590402_31701397_4509164_n.jpg
    (Pants size 6 Gap jeans, small-medium shirts)

Most current: (these were taken at 3 weeks; I am now at 4 weeks exactly) - approx 130 lbs
    1pt99l.jpg

2ylk8i1.jpg
    (Pants size 4 Gap jeans, small shirts)

Goal: To be back at 110 again like I was 4 years ago, but more toned. I was totally skinny-fat and didn't really work out, hence putting on pounds when I started drinking.

n1120590236_30482025_6491.jpg
    (Pants size 1 in Old Navy jeans, x-small shirts)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!