Any women 5'3 or 5'4 with before and after pics?

Replies

• slimmingdownsteph
    slimmingdownsteph Posts: 201 Member
    bump(: let's keep this going!
    everybody has such great results!
  • Nutmeg90795
    Nutmeg90795 Posts: 46 Member
    bump :D
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
    WOWWWWWWWWWWW...Girl work!
    5ft 3 182 to 141 (in the pic im up alittle right now like 2-3lbs but that doesnt make a huge dif.)

fattyred.jpg

you look amazing!!!!!!
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Bump for later!
  • Hey Sweets you can do it!! I just hit the 150's coming from 204 a little over 1yr ago. also I am 5'4...You can so do this..Be motivated...My goal weight was orginally 140...but after I started losing and taking pictures..I changed it to 155 and final 160 toning and weight training...I like curves...not straight up and down look...So really it varies your frame...I would say set a reasonable goals and take pics...It won't lie to you...Enjoy your healthier lifestyle of health and exercise...

This is me at 204ish

IMG_0315-1.jpg

This is Me Now...at 159.6

Nov16.jpg

YOU ARE SOOOO CUTE! LOL,,,,,VERY GOOD PROGRESS....I STARTED AT 208 AND I AM NOW 154 BUT I GUESS WE ARE DIFFERENT BODY BUILDS CAUSE U LOOK SO MUCH SMALLER THAN ME...I AM 5'3"! BUT U LOOK GREAT! GREAT CHANGE
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    I'm 5'4" and I started this journey at 197 (of course I ate out like 3 times the weekend before so I think it was up 3-4 lbs unnaturally but I needed the psychological boost). In reality I probably started the journed at 212 when I was pregnant but I lost 1/2 the weight I gained to about 194ish with delivery and then I maintained for the 15 months until I started this journey.

My first goal is 170 which is my pre-baby weight. I plan to post pics from my husband's Christmas party last year and then this year when we go. I had my final goal weight at 150 because I've only been down that low 1 time in my married life (almost 10 years) and it was in a very unhealthy way. I've changed it to 145 to get in a healthy BMI range.

I also suffer from having a large chest (currently 38/40 DDD) and they don't go away with losing weight. I have lost a band size I think but I'm waiting to buy more. So my numbers are probably different and could be higher. I just want to lose the tummy my beautiful 8 1/2 lb children caused me!!!
  • orcoast71
    orcoast71 Posts: 105 Member
    I am in this height category and these are very inspiring pictures!

Great work everyone!
  • Devonanne
    Devonanne Posts: 102 Member
    Bump to post on later when I lose some more!
  • ms78
    ms78 Posts: 37 Member
    I'm 5ft4 and am down to 127lbs- that sounds low but I am still a uk size 12 and need to lose some serious weight from my thighs! I don't know how much more weight I'll have to lose but I would like to be an 8-10.
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 583 Member
    I have no idea how to post pictures or I would haha.

But I am 5'3" started at 154 (heaviest ever was 156) and am now 130, give or take a pound or two depending on the TOM hehe. I think if you are looking to not only lose but also gain strength and tone from muscle, the 130s are a good place to look. Running and flipping tires got me where I am :-)
  • I'm 5'4" and currently 198. A few years back I got as low as 145, which is my goal now. I should really be more like 135 but ~150 is a LOT easier for me to maintain and I still look good.
  • sedativestorm
    sedativestorm Posts: 79 Member
    I'm 5'3 and my ultimate goal weight is 125 but I'd be happy at 130. I have large hips and a wider frame so I might re-evaluate my goals after I lose more weight. Currently, I'm at 143-145. I'm not done yet but here is a pic of my HW and my CW. My HW was at 175, but I didn't start MFP until I was down to 156.
    IMG_3638.jpg

heidi_wedding.jpg

I achieved the first 20lbs from going to college. Instead of gaining the freshmen 15, I loss it from walking to classes (which were really far from my dorm), going to the gym, and actually eating at a decent hour. The rest of the lbs I am losing are from mostly workout videos, Insanity, P90x, etc.. and trying to eat healthy.
  • fronc
    fronc Posts: 41
    Bump this post is awesome! I'm almost at my goal weight so will post pics in a few weeks... HOPEFULLY!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Bump
  • kylamb
    kylamb Posts: 67 Member
    I'm 5'2" so I'm a tad shorter but, I still LOVE this thread!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
    some amazing pictures! well done all! im having a wobble as im finding it difficult to lose the last few lbs so this is the pick me up i need!

down from 158lbs to 123lbs

DSCN0833-1-2.jpg
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
    THANK YOU...I hear that quite often...I is the way our bodies are built...My goal originally was 145 but I dont want to look that small...so only 4 pds til then...
    Hey Sweets you can do it!! I just hit the 150's coming from 204 a little over 1yr ago. also I am 5'4...You can so do this..Be motivated...My goal weight was orginally 140...but after I started losing and taking pictures..I changed it to 155 and final 160 toning and weight training...I like curves...not straight up and down look...So really it varies your frame...I would say set a reasonable goals and take pics...It won't lie to you...Enjoy your healthier lifestyle of health and exercise...

This is me at 204ish

IMG_0315-1.jpg

This is Me Now...at 159.6

Nov16.jpg

YOU ARE SOOOO CUTE! LOL,,,,,VERY GOOD PROGRESS....I STARTED AT 208 AND I AM NOW 154 BUT I GUESS WE ARE DIFFERENT BODY BUILDS CAUSE U LOOK SO MUCH SMALLER THAN ME...I AM 5'3"! BUT U LOOK GREAT! GREAT CHANGE
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    5ft 3 182 to 141 (in the pic im up alittle right now like 2-3lbs but that doesnt make a huge dif.)

fattyred.jpg

You look amazing! Absolutely stunning! I looked at your profile pictures as well. GREAT job!!!
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    I'm 5'4" and went from 186 to 133 so far. My goals are no long scale related. I'm shooting for a half marathon in May. I'm happy with my body minus the momma pooch that will go away!!!! Lol

30620cb3.jpg

c399e1af.jpg

Way to go!! Nice work!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!