Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    you are HOT

wear a bikini and wear one often

end of debate!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    You guys are AWESOME, awesome and awesome.
    It means so much to me for you to encourage me, I love you guys!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Girl, you better buy a bikini! You worked waaaayyyy too hard for that body, you should show it off!

Congrats!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! get the bikini! heck, get 2! :laugh:
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Definately the bikini!! you look great!! Can't wait til I can take a pic of myself in a bikini and like the way it looks!
    great job!
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    Options
    You look awesome. I would totally rock the bikini!!!! Own it, you worked hard for that body.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! If I looked like that I would never take off the bikini! I'd have a whole wardrobe of bikinis!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!! Enjoy the summer and take lots of pictures!
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Willywonka!

Are you serious?! After seeing your bikini picture, I totally disagree with you to wear A bikini this year ( as in singular) A bikini! Are you kidding me?! Your abs look rock hard solid, strong and atheletic. Don't stop at ONE bikini! Get dozens and show them all off!!! Good for you to get your body to such a great strong shape and now have the courage to show it off. You're an inspiration to all of us. Damn, if I had abs like that. I'd be wearing a bikini everyday everywhere even grocery shopping. :laugh: :laugh: Thanks very much for sharing a great success story, a personal triumph of wearing a bikini the first time in 15 yrs!! You go girl!! Share with us more photos of you on the beach wearing all those bikinis!! Congrats again on your success!!
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Um....why would you even think of wearing a one piece and hiding those amazing abs??? :noway: You look awesome! Quite the inspiration, thanks for sharing what hard work looks like. Way to rock the two piece!! :drinker:
  • kbop
    kbop Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    "Holy crapazoly!" ...is what I said out loud when I scrolled down and saw your bikini photo. Please respond w/all of your secret tips! You look fantastic!
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    Yes.

:drinker:
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Work that bikini girl!!
    You look fantabulous!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Holy crud....you look SICK (in a good way)
    Wear that bikini proud.....all that hard work is going to pay off this summer

Kim
  • Delaina1
    Delaina1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! I wear a bikini and I DON'T look anywhere near that good! You deserve it!

180909.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • Dedicated
    Dedicated Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I can't see why you were even questioning wearing a bikini?!?! You look AMAZING!!! Where are these trouble spots you speak of???
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    WOW! You look HAWT!!! (even under the damn dressing room lights that make people look bad!) Can't image what it was like in person!! Three words for you SHOW IT OFF!!!
  • absolutekraze
    Options
    what exercise did you do to get that body?
    I'm sincerely interested, I would love to get results like that!

~Casey
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing!
  • martys
    martys Posts: 2
    Options
    DAMN!!!! keep it up
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Whoha!!

Yes, Yes you WILL be wearing a bikini this year. You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!