What do you drink????

Options
I love water, can't get enough, but should I also be drinking other drinks? I DO NOT like milk so I eat lots of yogurt and cheese, but I just rather not waste any calories or take in any sugar from other drinks. What do you drink? Feel free to add me as a friend!!

Replies

• mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I drink water, black coffee and unsweetened almond milk. Sometimes with a scoop of Syntrax Nectar. Nothing else.
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Water.
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I also tend to just drink water and tea and coffee. Sometimes water is all I will drink for days. Im not really into juice. I used to be when I was younger. Water Is the best thing for you x
  • horror_hamster
    Options
    i drink lots of water and i just discovered the awesome-ness of "mio water enhancer". it's so good and comes in so many different flavors, if you like a lot of flavor or a little, it's completely adjustable (i dont work for them, i'm just a huge fan! haha)

I also drink bubbly water (flavored carbonated water)

other than that, if i'm drinking something other than water it's usually v8-fustion +tea. I like the raspberry green tea.
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    water and tea for me... oh, and the occassional vodka :)
  • tinywithaBIGheart
    Options
    water , black coffee, tea, sobe life water , vitamin water zero & ocasianally a can of diet coke .
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    I drink water and have some unsweetened green tea or any other tea (not the bottled kind, the one you have to make in a pot) every now and then. I can't drink regular cow milk and am not a fan of milk in general either! I know what you mean by not wanting to waste calories! You could make homemade juice if that is an option for you. I'm sure if you make it out of real fruit it won't be as bad and you can get some sweet flavors :smile:
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    water, tea, and way too much diet soda.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I drink a pot of strong black coffee everyday :D
  • alirae75
    Options
    In the winter I drink a lot of green tea or other herbal teas.

When I need a caffine kick, I will drink an Advocare Spark. (My sister sells this stuff so I don't pay full price.) I don't drink it everyday, maybe once every few weeks.

The only other thing I really drink is milk, which I love!
  • mrimike
    mrimike Posts: 139
    Options
    Crown and coke:)
  • meewii
    meewii Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    water and sweet iced tea made with truvia
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    i drink lots of water and i just discovered the awesome-ness of "mio water enhancer". it's so good and comes in so many different flavors, if you like a lot of flavor or a little, it's completely adjustable (i dont work for them, i'm just a huge fan! haha)

I also drink bubbly water (flavored carbonated water)

other than that, if i'm drinking something other than water it's usually v8-fustion +tea. I like the raspberry green tea.

i love mio
  • bestrodeo
    bestrodeo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Water and milk if i have too... Sprite if we eat out which isn't often..
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Water, tea, coffee, and beer. Well, and soy, coconut, or almond milk.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Coke Zero, some water, and chocolate soy milk after I run. Oh and wine when i'm feeling fancy.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Water, almond milk, apple juice (Motts), and homemade fruit smoothies.
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I drink black tea, and black coffee, and since i HATE water, i drink crystal light pure fit or whatever it's called...i envy you for loving water so much!
  • CitrusLump
    Options
    Literally all I drink is flavours of tea, as tea is ZERO calories! With no milk, no sugar, and no sweetners.

Black, Green and Rooibos are my current favourites. Also, you can get tea that's banoffee flavour, or fruity, or popcorn, so it tastes like you're having a dessert or a treat but in actual fact it's just a cup of flavoured water. Zero guilt!

Check out Teapigs or Whittards or TeaBoxOnline, they're my points of call :)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    vodka,its clear so it counts right?