What are you doing on Black Friday?

Options

Replies

• megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Shopping. It's what you do when you be po' and have quite a few people to buy for including nieces, nephews and your own child.
  • Buddie616
    Buddie616 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I will be shopping all night and the whole next day! Love it!
  • Buddie616
    Buddie616 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I will be shopping all night and the whole next day! Love it!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I haven't decided yet.

For some reason I love the rush of Black Friday shopping! But I don't think I have anything I really need this year. Going for clothes sounds like a great idea, though!

I LOVE IT TOO!!!! I haven't needed anything for years. My friend and I go every year. It's a tradition for us. We get the ads early from the BF websites. We plan it all out. It'll be different this year though, cause the stores here are opening at MIDNIGHT instead of the usual 3-5am. By 4am, I've already made a trip back to the house to unload the SUV, then back to the stores. Everybody knows we do it- they text us all night with things on their wish list. Last year, we got 4 -42" tvs ($289 each!) Rediculious I know. It's always a BLAST! Watching the craziness is half of the fun.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to hold out until Black Friday to buy myself a steam cleaner. Hoping to find a good deal on one but I hate crowds on a normal shopping day so I can't imagine going shopping on Black Friday. Maybe I can find a good deal on line. Then I can sleep in.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Praying no one gets killed in another Wal-Mart trampling.... Maybe I'll head out after 10 am when all the 4am'ers are getting tired and going home.
  • Alyshahmr
    Options
    I don't know exactly where you want this question to go but I know that where I buy my HMR product is having a cyber Monday sale. It is the only time of the year that it is 20% off. I figure if I can get the weight down I don't care what I pay for cloths.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Staying home! :bigsmile:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    good question. does anyone know of any good deal on cel phones, particularly for tmobile? i have been trying to get a new BB but even with contract they are so pricey!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Staying home!

I made the mistake of going shopping in Chicago once on black friday....never again.
  • missimperfect
    missimperfect Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    working...in retail
  • Football_N_Guns
    Football_N_Guns Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'll be up and down a ladder most of the day putting up decorations. Wanna help?
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Shopping for me and my sisters :) This year will be even better cause my mom has moved here. I know it's crazy, but it's the time together that I mostly enjoy. Then when all the shopping is done we go for a nice breakfast.
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    sleeping and putting up the christmas tree!!!! I love to shop but I refuse to deal with those kind of crowds! black friday and the day before/after christmas are definitely no shopping days for me! and not to brag but I'm super on top of things this year and will have all my shopping done as of this coming weekend! :happy:
  • sweethinkr
    Options
    I'll definately be shopping for a while, no specific deals in mind yet, but it's tradition with my mom.

Then I will be playing the Star Wars The Old Republic Beta! hehehe, sorry, I'm a gamer nerd :D
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Visiting family in San Diego & shopping for the godkids gifts.
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I live in a small town ( we don't even have a JCPenny) so Black Friday is not all that bad. Last year we got a TV for $900 marked down from $1800. This year I think I am going for some nice speakers. After that I will go home and go back to bed!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Praying no one gets killed in another Wal-Mart trampling.... Maybe I'll head out after 10 am when all the 4am'ers are getting tired and going home.

I know. When I told my son I was considering going shopping on Black Friday, he asked me if I was crazy and told me people get trampled to death shopping on Black Friday. :frown:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Following my wife and daughters around the mall. I'm their favorite pack horse.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Following my wife and daughters around the mall. I'm their favorite pack horse.

This is cute!