Replies

• Purecity
    Purecity Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I like to fish :)
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Mine just says that my boyfriend is one of those people that can eat w/e he wants and not gain a single ounce.

Hence me eating with him landing me here.

***grumble grumble....

isnt it a pisser? LOL!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    YES. That boy encourages me (not with words, just with actions) to eat SUCH bad for me food.

He nom nom noms all this good stuff and its so hard not to indulge with him!
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Mine's self explanatory & it made me laugh.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Mine's self explanatory & it made me laugh.

Love yours! So true!

Mine is the way it is because I haven't found a picture I like yet & I love frogs!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    My friend just started picking cherries near here (Canowindra, NSW) two weeks ago, the harvest is said to last until late January? My ticker speaks for itself. :glasses:

LOVE yours!!

Mine is a photo that I took in Jamaica. It reminds me how I want to look in my bikini- all fit, toned and tan.... laying right there on that chair-next to my man, listening to Kenny Chesney's "Nowhere to go, nowhere to be" (then steps it up with Rhianna and Pitbull :wink:) , fruity rum drink in my hand... *SIGH*
    **....fades off to the dreamy place in my brain**
  • J_Matt
    J_Matt Posts: 13
    Options
    Mine says I don't know how to make one look nice.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    At the beginning - fat, tired, unhealthy me.
    In the middle - a quote that puts this journey into perspective (I have worked HARD to get where I am).
    At the end - fit, energetic, healthy me.
    Stars for the actual ticker because, well, it makes me feel good to "shine."
    That's about it.
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Mine says I'm fat and have a LONG way to go to reach my goal. :grumble: OH....wait....you said the picture. It says "I thought this was pretty when I created it and hadn't figured out that I could upload my own picture but now that I know I can I've just been to online lazy and forgetful to actually do it." :tongue:
  • lucky2too
    lucky2too Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My photo is the beach at sunset on Captiva Island taken after a great day fishing in the gulf. It's one of my favorite places in the world. The happy place.
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Mine is the healthiest meal of my day, which I love, Shakeology all the way.
    My dose of fruits and veggies wtih a chocolate taste.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Mine is my car. I chose the Hibiscus flower as the ticker because I live in Florida and it's one of my favorite flowers.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I'm a cow.
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I'm a cow.

WTF!!! hahahahahah - you totally changed that you liar pants :)

mine is self explanatory - that i am capable fo producing some damn cute kids.
  • Navie42
    Navie42 Posts: 152
    Options
    Insanity, because I beat it!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I want to look like her!
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    My ticker is SHAKEOLOGY because for me, it's the glue that holds my weight loss together. I drink it for breakfast for the last 4 months and have lost 30 pounds! If I miss my shake, I don't hold myself as accountable that day and tend to cheat more without it. It's my GO juice! Love it and by TurboFire so much that I decided to become a coach and I love it! The pounds to go on my ticker show me how far I am from my goal, but even better - how FAR I have already come! :)
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Mine is a cool pic of my grandson, with his Momma's shades on......cuz his future's so bright...........and I like frogs, as my name is Polly and my family calls me Woggy.................and that 10 lbs I lost is REALLY more like 13, cuz I started losing before I started here :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Well would you belive I am a Twins fan?
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Whoot Whoot, Twins Fan!!!