Any women 5'3 or 5'4 with before and after pics?

Options

Replies

• PRINCESSHEATHER333
    Options
    SIZE 10 IS WHAT IM IN NOW...WOULD LOVE TO BE IN A 7/8 BUT IF I STAY IN A 10 IM COMPLETLEY SATISFIES,LOL...GOOD LUCK :)
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    5ft 3 182 to 141 (in the pic im up alittle right now like 2-3lbs but that doesnt make a huge dif.)

fattyred.jpg

you look amazing!!!!!!
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    Bump
  • PRINCESSHEATHER333
    Options
    5ft 3 182 to 141 (in the pic im up alittle right now like 2-3lbs but that doesnt make a huge dif.)

fattyred.jpg

you look amazing!!!!!!

VERY CUTE
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options

fattyred.jpg

you look amazing!!!!!!

:drinker:
    I don't know what else to say....
  • dhall_effler
    Options
    HEY! I am 5'3 1/2" and before i had a baby my perfect weight was 126-132 max. right now I am 149. and my goal weight is 130. But i think what ever weight you end up liking, should be your goal weight. just set short term goals, and keep up the good work, and it will come to you, where you are comfortable at. everyone is different! my fried and i are the same height, but when she weighs 150 she looks fine she looks like i would look at 138. hope this helps. its just a number at the end of the day! <3
  • slimmingdownsteph
    slimmingdownsteph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and went from 186 to 133 so far. My goals are no long scale related. I'm shooting for a half marathon in May. I'm happy with my body minus the momma pooch that will go away!!!! Lol

30620cb3.jpg

c399e1af.jpg

you look fantastic!!
    great work! (:
  • slimmingdownsteph
    Options
    Before: 140-145 lbs-ish, I'm guessing. Haven't weighed myself in a while, but I will over Thanksgiving on my g-ma's reliable scale!

205873_1528690413457_1120590402_31701397_4509164_n.jpg
    (Pants size 6 Gap jeans, small-medium shirts)

Most current: (these were taken at 3 weeks; I am now at 4 weeks exactly) - approx 130 lbs
    1pt99l.jpg

2ylk8i1.jpg

WOW! great work! you look amazing! (:
    (Pants size 4 Gap jeans, small shirts)

Goal: To be back at 110 again like I was 4 years ago, but more toned. I was totally skinny-fat and didn't really work out, hence putting on pounds when I started drinking.

n1120590236_30482025_6491.jpg
    (Pants size 1 in Old Navy jeans, x-small shirts)
  • slimmingdownsteph
    Options
    hi i am 5'4 and currently 182 lbs. my initial starting weight was when i was in labor with my son at 298lbs i started MFP on may 23rd at 240 lbs. today i am 182, my goal weight is to be 145 or whenever i look in the mirror and am happy with what i see.

about 3 weeks after having my son
    Picture013.jpg

when i started mfp
    110528-160655.jpg

3 weeks ago
    102511194634.jpg
    110511160518.jpg

WOW you look great! you look yearss younger! :):)
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and went from 186 to 133 so far. My goals are no long scale related. I'm shooting for a half marathon in May. I'm happy with my body minus the momma pooch that will go away!!!! Lol

30620cb3.jpg

c399e1af.jpg

Wooowowowow...amazing!
  • slimmingdownsteph
    Options
    MY STARTING WEIGHT ON MY FITNESS PAL WAS 208 POUNDS...MY CURRENT WEIGHT IS 154 POUNDS...MY ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT IS 145 POUNDS...MY HEIGHT IS 5'3" :)

2010...ABOUT 211 POUNDS

fam9.jpg

2011...154 POUNDS

fam2.jpg

fam8.jpg

fam.jpg

2010...208-211 POUNDS

zz1.jpg

2011-154 POUNDS

zz2.jpg

wow what an improvement, you can definitely see a huge difference in your face! (:
    great work! and you have a beautiful family!
  • SexSeaCow
    SexSeaCow Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm right between 5'3" and 5'4". I started diet/exercise when I hit 130. I was down to 106 for my wedding and in a year and a half gained 25 lbs! Before I lost the wedding weight I was 118. So, that's my goal weight now. I'm not big in the chest and I like feeling slender so it might not be an optimal weight for everyone. My sister is my same height, big chested and her goal is 130. :) Good luck!
  • Ashlea82
    Ashlea82 Posts: 191
    Options

30620cb3.jpg

c399e1af.jpg

wow i found this so inspiring i have a saggy belly thanks to babies and i hope to every star above i can end up with anywhere near the results u have, im alot heavier than you where tho
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    :)

I had a csection then 18 months later a vbac. There is still a little hang but it's too low to get on a picture that I'd post on the Internet. It's no where near as bad as I had anticipated. Even as I was losing I thought it would be worse but slow steady loss has made it tighten as I go. At least I look good in jeans for once. I went from only fitting in maternity clothing when my baby was 6 month old to now fitting size 5-7. My baby turns one next week :)

30620cb3.jpg

c399e1af.jpg

wow i found this so inspiring i have a saggy belly thanks to babies and i hope to every star above i can end up with anywhere near the results u have, im alot heavier than you where tho
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options

I had a csection then 18 months later a vbac. There is still a little hang but it's too low to get on a picture that I'd post on the Internet. It's no where near as bad as I had anticipated. Even as I was losing I thought it would be worse but slow steady loss has made it tighten as I go. At least I look good in jeans for once. I went from only fitting in maternity clothing when my baby was 6 month old to now fitting size 5-7. My baby turns one next week :)

30620cb3.jpg

c399e1af.jpg

I have 2 kids and a serious belly hang thanks to my skin giving up on elasticity LOL, I hope I can get results similar to yours, you look amazing!
  • Adventuretown
    Adventuretown Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I started at 236.1. My goal is 136.1. That appears to be just within the 'healthy' BMI range for my height....

I don't know exactly when I've weighed around that much (I'm sure I have, though), but I figure I'll have a better idea once I get closer to that weight.
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options

30620cb3.jpg

c399e1af.jpg

I have 2 kids and a serious belly hang thanks to my skin giving up on elasticity LOL, I hope I can get results similar to yours, you look amazing!

Thank you very much and good luck!!
  • PRINCESSHEATHER333
    Options
    MY STARTING WEIGHT ON MY FITNESS PAL WAS 208 POUNDS...MY CURRENT WEIGHT IS 154 POUNDS...MY ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT IS 145 POUNDS...MY HEIGHT IS 5'3" :)

2010...ABOUT 211 POUNDS

fam9.jpg

2011...154 POUNDS

fam2.jpg

fam8.jpg

fam.jpg

2010...208-211 POUNDS

zz1.jpg

2011-154 POUNDS

zz2.jpg

wow what an improvement, you can definitely see a huge difference in your face! (:
    great work! and you have a beautiful family!

AWWW WELL THANK YOU :)
  • shellbell525
    Options
    bump, so many posts to read! i love all the before and afters!
  • nsanati
    nsanati Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" & currently weigh 168 lbs. I've lost just two pounds on MFP since 10/25/2011 BUT I've ALSO LOST 1 1/2 inches off my waist & 1 inch off my chest, so I'm seein good results! I'm going for 140!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!