2»

Replies

• nabeeo5
    Options
    Thanks for the ideas!!!!
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with these little 100 calorie packs of dark chocolate cocoa coated almonds. They taste AMAZING.
  • mpbfmom
    mpbfmom Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Tuna in a pouch -- 80 calories.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    banana, tomato juice, pop corn, allples with yougurt, anything with some peanut butter, carrots and humas, and chips and salsa. I a mix of protein and carbs works best. Also try tuna, nuts and cheese and whole wheat crackers. I try to avoid lo-cal junk like cookies and stuff like.
  • leslielt
    leslielt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    The 100cal packs of Smartfood's White Cheddar Popcorn! Safeway sells a 12 bag package for under $4. They are super yummy!
  • RaesOfSunshine
    Options
    Whole Food's Soy Protein Powder with Spirulina - One scoop with about a cup of water, mix well!! There is vanilla & chocolate [I'm personally a huge fan of chocolate, anything chocolate actually :)]
    One scoop:
    100 Cal
    0.5 Fat
    10 Carbs
    1g Fiber
    14g Protein Plus a variety of vitamins. '

Can't beat that amount of protein to keep you full for only 100 calories. The protein powders without spirulina (by Whole Foods) are really good (more flavorful) but approximately 40 more calories.

Hope this helps!
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Edamame... Soy beans in the pod. I get the Seapoint snack packs and they are 90 calories plus they last a while.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    15 cups of spinach is 103 calories. Try eating that and not getting full!

2 cups of chopped carrots = 105
    35 cherry tomatoes = 107
    2.5 cups of chopped red peppers = 97

If you aren't feeling vegetables, Hershey's dark chocolate kisses are 20 calories each, so 5 of them is 100 calories!
  • DaveR100
    DaveR100 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled egg
  • sewedo1
    sewedo1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    large apple
    ~10 slices of shaved Oscar Meyer turkey sandwich meat,
    2 slices of lite (45 calorie) sandwich bread with a touch of peanutbutter or with just a couple slices of that turkey sandwich meat,
    Dannon lite and fit yogurt (80 calories)...add a tsp of nuts or cereal
    Small to Medium Salad with your favorite veggies (lettuce, carrots, celery, onion, cucumber, tomatoe, broccoli) and no dressing or with just a spritz or a little oil/vinegar
  • pixiechick8321
    pixiechick8321 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese (1/2 cup)
    nori (seaweed) - I have "snack chips" and 90 chips is 90 calories, plus it gives you something to munch on forever
    apple + 1/2 tbsp pb
    banana
    yogurt + strawberries
    oatmeal

really any protein and high fiber foods...
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    knorr quick cup a soup. About 100 cals. I like the indian curry one. It has noodles!