male physique and your perception?

Options

Replies

• nileighttig
    nileighttig Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Most guys who have great arm muscles have no leg tone whatsoever. I just assume they're obsessed by their appearance and that they don't own a full length mirror....seriously, why would you bulk out your biceps and ignore every other muscle?
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I am taking notes here, oh wait I am married LOLOL
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I am taking notes here LOLOL

The important thing to remember is that attitude is a million times more important than muscle definition. I couldn't care less if a man has obvious muscles or not, but I wouldn't look twice at a man who acts like he loves himself.
  • fitnatic67
    Options
    some of the replies are down right hilarious!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Hrmmm... It does depend on his face as well.

And then, god forbid, he open his mouth...

^^^ This.
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I start making assumptions once I talk to him. If he's a smooth talker while seeming harmless (you know how you sense some guys are players, if they're too smooth?), I'm more likely to think he doesn't have a problem with the ladies. :laugh:

Anyone watch Keys to the VIP? That one guy, Cajun, would fit my description.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I don't find big muscles attractive. If I see a guy with huge, burly arms and a beefy chest, it's a turn-off to me. Now... swimmers and soccer players... that's a different story. I think a guy with a good personality can get the girl, regardless of his physique. I don't automatically assume every muscle-man is scoring with the ladies. Most of them are probably too busy working on their pecs! haha
  • BeSkinnyBeStrong
    Options
    If I saw a guy at the gym that was extremely fit, yes I'd assume he's getting a lot of girls which would most likely mean I'd never talk to him because I'd never have a shot.

Example, two of the trainers at my gym are extremely fit and good looking. I do think they get a lot of girls. I don't know much about their personality other than yelling "COME ON GUYS! 5 MORE SECONDS!" lol but I don't see why they wouldn't have girls around them all the time.

True, they could be complete douche's outside of the gym but that's not what first goes through my mind when I see them.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    No. I wouldn't assume that.
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    <========[ sorry ladies this ultimate male physique is taken LMAO
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Charm.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Girls (and guys?) If you see a guy that has big arms and you can tell he worksout do you presume he gets lots of girls and has no problem with the ladies? I ask this because from my perspective it is true.

If I see a dude with big arms, the only thing I can assume is that he works out his arms. Especially if he has chicken legs.

After reading the ladies submissions about who they find attractive, you'll note that many of the dudes are on the slimmer/fit side, vs the musclar/bulky side.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Hrmmm... It does depend on his face as well.

And then, god forbid, he open his mouth...

THIS!

If your face is a mess, I don't care how muscular your arms are.

If you are dumb as a rock, I don't care how muscular your arms are.

If you are muscular and such, I certainly don't assume you know what you're doing with the ladies lol
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Before I assume a guys is confident with women I watch his face around ladies. I have a lot of guy friends and I have noticed that the less built ones have better luck scoring with women. I however prefer taller bigger built guys buts thats cause I dont want to worry about breakin them lol:laugh:
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    <========this one's taken too... :tongue:
    Loving the WearLink bra-look... foxy:blushing:
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    no way. It really depends on the whole package. I have seen men in great shape but that had not so cute faces, were 4'11", or opened their mouths and had voices that sounded like their balls hadn't dropped yet. It really depends on everything else he has going on.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I don't assume he gets alot of women because he is muscular off the back... I'm more concern with where is mind is at in life and then his physical (nice) appearance immediately follows suit. :)
  • Lsqueezy
    Lsqueezy Posts: 128
    Options
    Depends on how big those arms are....sometimes all I can think is "I pick things up and put them down".
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    It depends. If he looks like a guy from Jersey Shore, I don't care how big his arms are (still repulsive).
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    <========this one's taken too... :tongue:
    Loving the WearLink bra-look... foxy:blushing:
    lol ty loven the intertube look