Replies

• fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    bump for later work computer won't let me see the pic
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I've gotten lots of comments and private messages about where I got that dress... I bought it yesterday in the juniors section of JCPenney. It was between that one and a few more -- seems like I made the right choice!

Thanks for telling us! I was wondering the same thing. I'm a 12P and I'm busty too, so I was curious. It's so cute on you!
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!! way to go!
  • Moonbyebye
    Moonbyebye Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    you are ADORABLE (you were before too!) but, great progress pretty! :)
  • bobsysue
    bobsysue Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing work and amazingly beautiful.
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress, great job!
  • Geoffo
    Geoffo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is offing brilliant!
    Well done :)
  • AudreyRenee19
    AudreyRenee19 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great Job!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • thepinkpandaprincess
    Options
    Great job!! I love:heart: that dress your wearing in your after photo.
    I love to read success stories they encourage me to keep working towards my goals. So thanks for the inspiration :smile:
  • fancyfee
    fancyfee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You are definitely inspiring me today!! Can't wait until I reach your success level. Question? How did you do it....specifically like, did you stay under or at your recommended calorie goal every day? Did you eat the additional calories that exercising gives you? I've been wokring out everyday for at least an hour this week and staying at my recommended calorie goal on most days and some days I go over but never over the extra amount that exercising gives me and I haven't lost not one pound so far this week.
  • BrittaneyHG
    BrittaneyHG Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Just wow!
    You look so wonderful!!!

:)
  • Katedimaggio
    Katedimaggio Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look fantastic!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    AMAZING job!
  • sedativestorm
    sedativestorm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look great! Congrats!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!! You look GREAT!!!
  • hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    great job, keep it up!!! you look great!
  • jill___
    jill___ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!!
    Great Job! You are definitely inspiring me today!! Can't wait until I reach your success level. Question? How did you do it....specifically like, did you stay under or at your recommended calorie goal every day? Did you eat the additional calories that exercising gives you? I've been wokring out everyday for at least an hour this week and staying at my recommended calorie goal on most days and some days I go over but never over the extra amount that exercising gives me and I haven't lost not one pound so far this week.

Well, I lost my first 25 lbs in about 3 weeks, but I did it very dangerously -- eating only 500 calories a day and exercising A LOT. Obviously, I hit and major plateau FAST, and then gained back 10lbs. For about 3 months I lost and gained the same 10lbs over and over doing stupid fad diets, starving myself, and doing other stupid things. Then, I finally got it together and started doing it right. Over the past few months I've tried my hardest to get 1200 calories a day (sometimes I still get less) I do an hour of cardio everyday, strength training every other day, I drink TONS of water, and rarely eat back my exercise calories. I only eat when I'm hungry, and if that means being under my calories once in a while, I think that's okay. I'm 50+ lbs down, I've got a long way to go, but all these great comments definitely keeps me going!
  • ErinBEW
    ErinBEW Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Love the hair cut too. :)
  • fancyfee
    fancyfee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing how you did it! I really appreciate the help! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!