any roller derby and/or punk rockers out there?

Options
_snw_
_snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
i'm looking for some of 'my kind' to share with (although it really sounds like i wouldn't share with others, i totally don't mean it that way) but I thought I'd find some members in my same usual social circles to get a group with.

anyone?
punk rock?
snowboarding?
tattoos?
burlesque?
screw the man?

Anyone??

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    ME!
    Rocker
    old school Burlesque lol
  • jill___
    jill___ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Pick me, pick me!!! haha
  • letobot
    letobot Posts: 205
    Options
    yea, tattoos
  • salinger1976
    salinger1976 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love roller skating and am seriously thinking about joining a roller derby! I have tattoos but I don't really consider myself "punk rock". I'm more of a grown up grunge girl who is now an English major - almost a teacher. I am most definitely a feminist.
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    i'm looking for some of 'my kind' to share with (although it really sounds like i wouldn't share with others, i totally don't mean it that way) but I thought I'd find some members in my same usual social circles to get a group with.

anyone?
    punk rock?
    snowboarding?
    tattoos?
    burlesque?
    screw the man?

Anyone??

This is my new fave "meet peeps" post EVER

And hec ya girly, I'm down
  • hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    tattoos!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    ME!
    Rocker
    old school Burlesque lol

Oh and Tats lol
  • _snw_
    Options
    Sweet. I'll start a group then ... if/when i figure out how to do it.

(by the way, my "down with the man" didn't mean "down with men", just the illustrious "the man")
  • wildcata77
    Options
    I have a tattoo, want more, love watching the roller derby and would totally join if I didn't have a bum knee, FT career, and a 2 year old.

But beyond that I don't know if I'm your people...not a man-hater or a feminist. Just your average American Libertarian.
  • _snw_
    Options
    I'm not a man hater at all!
  • wildcata77
    Options

Yeah, saw that after I posted.

But I also don't believe in "the man", so we're still at odds. Enjoy your group!
  • echoegami
    echoegami Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yo! Retired after almost five years of skating with the Minnesota RollerGirls. Started a retired derby club with some retired skater friends. Skating and playing derby is the only physical activity I LOVE doing.
    Have lots of tattoos and was totally punk rock in the 80s but now I hide in plain sight working "for the man"! lulz. :D
  • _snw_
    Options
    I created a group "Punk Rockers Scare You"

Click over and join!
  • margieward82
    margieward82 Posts: 406 Member
    Options

anyone?
    punk rock?
    snowboarding?
    tattoos?
    burlesque?
    screw the man?

Anyone??

Rockabilly chica checking in :)
  • QikSilverMojo19
    Options
    Scared.....definitely....." us " dudes are all in hiding now.....take a look, im the only one to reply.......take me or leave me !
  • _snw_
    Options
    Right on! We have a good start. Don't forget to join the forum/group --> "Punk Rockers Scare You"
  • _snw_
    Options
  • _snw_
    Options
    Scared.....definitely....." us " dudes are all in hiding now.....take a look, im the only one to reply.......take me or leave me !

I'd take you in the blink of an eye. This ain't for some riotgrrl group. Boys are wanted. No, needed.!
  • _snw_
    Options

Yeah, saw that after I posted.

But I also don't believe in "the man", so we're still at odds. Enjoy your group!

EXACLTY!!! down with "the man". You ~so~ belong.
  • _snw_
    Options
    anyone else?