Has anyone's MFP prediction of them in 5 weeks been accurate

Options
2»

Replies

• Moonbyebye
    Moonbyebye Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    mine goes faster than what it is saying! Which is exciting. I record it anyhow for motivation and just an idea.
  • subela
    subela Posts: 76
    Options
    I think it's useless.
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh myself so I have no idea :/ plus, I'm building muscle while losing the last couple of pounds, so I don't think it would be that accurate!
  • IUsedToBeUnhealthy
    Options
    I think since it says at the bottom, "If everyday were like today...", it's bound to be inaccurate. Unless you eat the same thing day in and day out.
  • EmYounginTonga
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing. I wanted to write it on a calendar - so I could see if the prediction meets reality!
  • cuddlyrunner
    cuddlyrunner Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    5 weeks from today is Xmas day so I'm going to actually make note of it today and check it on Xmas day morning :-)
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Only week 3, I eat and exercise roughly the same most days, Nothing has changed yet though...
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I once did make a note, and 5 weeks later I was only 1lb off, so it can be pretty accurate.
  • bert16
    bert16 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Not even close... and I can verify that, given that I was stuck at the exact same weight (down to the 10th of a pound) for 5 straight weekly weigh-ins. Arrrrrrgggggghhhh!!!! (I did manage to get unstuck last week, but then weighed in this morning to find I haven't lost an ounce in the last week. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!) :sad:
  • HENewman
    HENewman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    mine has been pretty much perfect, occasional an odd one up or down but most of the time spot on
  • SCOUSERWENCH
    SCOUSERWENCH Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Ive tried to estimate but to be honest i cant be arsed... whatever weight i lose the better.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Nope!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Mine hasn't been accurate, because I don't eat and exercise exactly the same every day for 5 weeks. That's what it means. If every day is exactly the same, that is what you'll weigh in 5 weeks. But people aren't robots.