Females that are short!

Options
13»

Replies

• mariamyer
    mariamyer Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and 53 years old. My weight range is at 92-128. I started my fitness pal beginning of June and have stuck with with it ever since. My weight when I started was at 147 and I am now at 117. My goal is to be at 115 but may try and go a litle lower after the holidays are over. I am feeling real good, better than I thought I would. I do have to remember to eat and can feel it when I miss or do not eat enough. I am finding that if I continue to exercise and eat healthy the weight comes off. There have been times that my body will stay at a weight no matter how hard I exercise and then out of the blue I drop a couple pounds.
    Hang in there, I love this. I have done different diets in my time and this has been the best resource. Friend me if you like. I am high energy, love to go to the gym, love to try different foods and always looking for new friends.
    Good luck to you!
  • MeganRhea_x
    MeganRhea_x Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow I'm so thankful for all your input ladies! You've all helped out a lot, and congrats to all of you on reaching some amazing goals. Can't wait until I'm there!
  • busterrocks
    busterrocks Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and weighed 95-105 my entire adult life until the last few years when I put on a lot of weight!!! I started at 155 & lost a couple of lbs but it took a long time. Joined MFP a 6 weeks ago and have lost a lb a week. I would be happy at 105-110.

Good luck to you!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4. Anywhere in the 120s would be great. I know I have less joint and back issues when I'm under 130. Especially back issues. If I can get down to 129 and never lose another pound afterward it won't bother me at all.
  • michiganderrdh
    michiganderrdh Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and at 120. I feel good here and am just trying to maintain now. I think the range of weights in the BMI are really misleading. It says I could weigh 102 pounds and be healthy but I think that's just too small for me and my body frame. Good luck!

Ditto here :) My smallest ever was 114 and I think I may have been too thin then. I'm happy with 120.
  • DMJS
    DMJS Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 175 on a good day. I was a letter carrier for 20 years and looked my best at 128. I never had to exercise but then I was injured and haven't carried mail for 3 years. I have to say I liked the old me better. My goal is 125 because I know I'll never have the muscle I had as a carrier. Good luck and remember that the BMI and the other BM_ are just guidelines.
  • odettedancing
    odettedancing Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 started off at 69kg/151.8 lbs and my goal weight is 57 kg/125.4 lbs see how i go, i think its realistic. I guess I will have to see once I get there how to re-*kitten* my goal whether I want more weight loss or tone up!
  • CatLadyyy
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and weigh around 108 right now.. would like to be 105lbs.. but am still happy where im at.