5'3" what is your goal!

Options

Replies

• Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I am almost 5'4'' and my goal weight is 145-150. I am at 218 now and already doing the see-saw thing... it has only been 1 month and I have so much to lose...ugh.

Take it one day at a time. Once I started really concentrating on my exercise and eating right, the weight came off rapidly. I lost my first 30# in a matter of 3 months. Just stick with it! It WILL work!!! The only people that it doesn't work for, are those that give up because they don't see results
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I am only about 3# from my goal, which was 124, and I don't think I will be happy there. I don't know where the 3# is going to come off of, but if it's my baby belly, I'll be happy. I think I might rethink my goal. I don't know what it is, but I have my baby belly (had 2 c-sections and nothing seems to actually flatten it out) and I have some muffin top on my back right above my butt. It's driving me nuts. I have been concentrating on my belly and back, but only my legs seem to be changing :(
  • plucas0108
    Options
    I'm 5"3 and my goal is to be 130. But to make it to 125 wouldn't be bad...I just wouldn't recognize myself...lol
  • tajames69
    tajames69 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goal is 125 or 130. I am only 42 but I have several health issues and my physicians are recommending that I get down to 125 to avoid any health risks. I am searching for friends on here that can keep me motivated and point me in the right direction.
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'3 my goal is 135
  • JamieRena2012
    JamieRena2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and my goal honestly is to get at least to 199. Right now I am 297, glad to be out of the 3's but i can't imagine life at 199, let alone 130 to 150...
  • tweez8976
    tweez8976 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be a size 6 - I am thinking somewhere around 135 will get me there but we'll see once I get a bit closer.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    i used to be happy with 122lbs, now im aiming for 119
  • 2012Kristin
    2012Kristin Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    5'3" - ultimate goal is 115-120

I'm currently at 145, but I was 120 just 2 years ago =(
  • Vivian_Phoenix
    Options
    Im 5'2" and my goal is between 110-120lbs
    whatever looks best on me.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    5'4" and my goal is 160

Me too!!! Well... maybe 5'3 and 1/2" :)
  • vlsalvaggio
    Options
    Im 5'1'' and my goal is 120!!!! Im down 11 lbs so far!!!
  • ann945n
    ann945n Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Im 5'3" (on a good day) and would like to be 130-125. Once I get to 140 I think I will decide how far I want to go down. I haven't been in the 140's for about 7 years now so I forget how it feels!
  • eimaj5575
    eimaj5575 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    5'3. And my goal is 120. I might take it to 115 if I'm not 100% satisfied yet. I have a specific goal in mind
    And I'm not stopping til I get it. About 8 more pounds to go. Good luck with your journey!
  • meljong
    Options
    hi, 5'2" and would love to get to 120lbs (currently 130lbs and feel so heavy)
    dont like how people look at me when i say i want to lose weight :0(
    good luck everyone x

Nikki, I'm 5'3" and my goal is about 125...I started at 135 and felt sooo heavy. Some people don't understand because they think that you are small enough, but we all know whether or not we're comfortable in our own skin. Take charge and make yourself happy! Good luck. xoxo
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    After being on an up & down roller coaster of weight loss, I'm back up to 134. Although I'd LOVE to get back down to 115, I know that's unrealistic, considering I love to eat! I'm shooting for 120 to fit back into my jeans. Wish me luck during the holidays!
  • boyz4us
    boyz4us Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Love this thread because I am exactly 5-3. I am 44 (will be 45 in Feb). I am right at 25 pounds lost. My goal right now is 130-I am almost there! Honestly when my Weight loss coach asked me my goal, I didn't know. I haven't been at this weigh since before I got pregnant with my oldest son and I weighed 120 pounds. (he will be 18 in Jan and I was 26 years old!). At age 29 , I got pg with my second son (he is 14-1/2) and I was 135. 3 years ago, I lost my Mother. During her very quick and ravaging battle with Cancer, I lost 22# and was down to 135 at her funeral.
    So at my current age, etc. I really don't know where I want to be. This a.m. I was right at 134 on the noise. I am down to size 6 jeans and just bought a size 4 wool mini skirt. I am pretty happy here at least for now. I ran a 1/2 marathon last Spring and want to try to do it again. Because I haven't been running, I have to start completely from scratch with my training. I am hoping that the running will help me once again to do a lot of toning and help with my chronic trouble spots-my tummy and my backside!
    I think I just need to start maintaining where I am and start slowing building my running base again and then re-evaluated after the holidays. Still want to make it to my first goal (130) though.
  • Emallin
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my first goal is 120, then I'd like to see how I feel and possibly get down to 115
  • MrsJackieH
    MrsJackieH Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    as much as i do believe goals should be different for everyone because people are not the same, i see everyone else who is my height (5'3) and thinking i need to change my goal. Right now i weight 180 and my goal is 145, and once i get there i will probably change my goal again though. if i see that huge number during my whole journey i may get discouraged easily.
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    5'3" - ultimate goal is 115-120

I'm currently at 145, but I was 120 just 2 years ago =(

i feel your pain! i lost a ton of weight after i had my last daughter (went from 163 to 115), but have gained about 20 pounds back since this past march:( i KNOW i can get back there since i've done it once, but i also know how hard it was. limiting myself to only 1,200 calories is like torture to me, and i HATE to exercise (never mind not having the time). i just need to set my mind to it and get motivated again:/
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!