Options

Replies

• Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Could be worse. He could have pineapple on that pizza. Pizza is fine and all, until someone f*cks it up by adding pineapple :angry:

This is the most hateful thing I have ever read on this site. :angry:

No, pineapple has no place on pizza. Now stop the thread hi-jacking :angry:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I used to do that.. Actually still do. If I drink regular coke or pepsi, I seem to crash hard.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    It's ok, pizza is a vegetable now. Congress said so. It must be true.
    Options
    Could be worse. He could have pineapple on that pizza. Pizza is fine and all, until someone f*cks it up by adding pineapple :angry:

Or avocado.

What it clearly needs is bacon.

Now you're talking some sense!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Why do people care so much what others do? Does it negitivly effect you life in anyway?
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    But is it allergen free?
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I know right? DIET SODA?! Those will kill you
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options

The part about making tomato paste a vegetable just sounds foolish. Sometimes I think this country is so embroiled in its own bureaucracy that it can't see beyond its own nose.
    Because preliminary research has shown an inverse correlation between consumption of tomatoes and cancer risk, lycopene has been considered a potential agent for prevention of some types of cancers, particularly prostate cancer. However, this area of research and the relationship with prostate cancer have been deemed insufficient of evidence for health claim approval by the US Food and Drug Administration (see below under Antioxidant properties and potential health benefits).
    It's on wikopedia look it up.
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    what the hell is that? i'd eat all those things individually, but not all together :laugh: and i'd probably drink a diet coke :laugh:
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options

I still can't believe that. I cringe every time someone mentions it.
    Options
    Why do people care so much what others do? Does it negitivly effect you life in anyway?

It would for me. If I knew someone was eating something as awesome as this, it would make the raw almonds I'm currently snacking on look awful. Then I'll lose self control and eat that pizza thing, and go over my calories.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    there is a DISTINCT lack of bacon and cheese here!! this is NOT what i ordered. :grumble:
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I've never understood the whole diet soda thing at a fast food restaurant. Seriously, I bet the person working inside smirks every time someone comes through the drive through and orders a crap load of unhealthy stuff and then a diet coke. Why not just get a regular coke?

Because I don't like regular coke?
  • BeSkinnyBeStrong
    Options
    Is it as bad as ordering a cheeseburger, fries and a bottle of water? If I'm already eating 500-700 calories, why would I go and add another 200-300 calories when I can easily cut those out?
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I'd hit it.
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I've never understood the whole diet soda thing at a fast food restaurant. Seriously, I bet the person working inside smirks every time someone comes through the drive through and orders a crap load of unhealthy stuff and then a diet coke. Why not just get a regular coke?

Me neither.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Reg Coke is too sweet for me anymore. Love me a Diet Coke, baby.
  • Painten
    Painten Posts: 499 Member
    Options

Diet coke tastes nicer.
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options

I am sorry Jeff... we just can't be friends any more. I don't take well to people dissing my pizza toppings :tongue:
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Lots of people prefer Diet Coke. Or maybe they saved enough calories for that "unhealthy stuff", but not another couple hundred for the large Coke. Or maybe they are ordering the food for someone else, and they are going to have one small cheeseburger and the Diet Coke. I worked at a drive through and I didn't smirk at anyone for doing that.