Hot tea anyone???

Options

Replies

• Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Paneras green tea in the summer. When I am cold in the winter I used to have hot Cocoa but with the weight loss concerns I now dring hot green tea and apple cinnamon. I think the Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride sounds amazing!
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I have a Tazo Awake tea every morning - love it.

@ Kilter - The Secret Garden tea house in Vancouver has a tea called Creamy Earl Grey ... and it is amazing - it's the only Earl Grey I will drink, and also their best-seller.
  • timpalicte
    timpalicte Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a tea-drinker... love japanese brown rice tea, korean green tea & yogi stress relief tea.
  • nukehiker
    Options
    i drink oolong tea from taiwan and china.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I pretty much only like orange or peach... but I LOVE those. Just started drinking it a lot because I find it difficult to remember to drink water when it's cold out.
  • goodmonster
    Options
    anything mint is awesome, also when I'm trying to sleep the Celestial "sleepytime tea" has been my favorite for years!

One that's made in my hometown is called Good Earth, it's this fabulous sweet/spicy blend they now make in decaf.

....I'm totally drinking it right meow.
  • 16mixingbowls
    16mixingbowls Posts: 205 Member
    Options

But there is a place here in Vancouver called Granville Island Tea that has an incredible loose leaf tea called Market Spice. it's my absolute favourite. If you like Bengal Spice I think you would love this.

I LOVE Granville Island market!!!!

Also, I love Good Earth Original, with a splash of coconut milk. Sooo yummy!

For cool tea, I like Sokenbicha. It's Japanese tea sold in bottles at Whole Foods. There are different formulations of the tea, like 'balance' and 'purify.' The formulations are highly respected in Japanese culture.
  • 16mixingbowls
    16mixingbowls Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    anything mint is awesome, also when I'm trying to sleep the Celestial "sleepytime tea" has been my favorite for years!

One that's made in my hometown is called Good Earth, it's this fabulous sweet/spicy blend they now make in decaf.

....I'm totally drinking it right meow.

Are you from Santa Cruz? I'm from Soquel:)
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    used to absolutely LOVE Almond Sunset by Celestial Seasonings but I don't think they make it anymore...now I usually just get plain old green tea...but I like their holiday flavors ;)
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I looove hot tea! I have over 70 kinds....l ast year i got a set of 30 kinds or something, sample sets of 5...but yeah I LOVE tea and all kinds really. lol
  • SquidGirl
    Options
    I am a fan of Earl Grey and Twinings makes a tea called Lady Grey Tea and it is so tasty :3 I usually add honey to my tea also!

The pumpkin spice tea that was mentioned earlier sounds good, especially around the holidays right now! I will have to check that out soon!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Favorite: Republic of Tea - Kiwi Pear, Green Tea

Best for craving something a little richer: Hot Skim milk with Chai tea (regular or decaf) and agave nectar

Lots of great Holiday teas from Celestial Seasons

Not a fan of cinnamon flavors
  • tnic86
    tnic86 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I really like Tazo Passion tea! :) The sugar cookie flavor that the OP mention sounds really good. I'll definitely have to check it out! :)
  • SquidGirl
    Options
    Favorite: Republic of Tea - Kiwi Pear, Green Tea

Best for craving something a little richer: Hot Skim milk with Chai tea (regular or decaf) and agave nectar

Lots of great Holiday teas from Celestial Seasons

Not a fan of cinnamon flavors

Oh the skim milk with chai tea sounds good for the cold season coming up!

I actually have a question, what is agave nectar? Is it like honey? o.o?
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I try to drink at least two cups of unsweetened black tea every day. There is one kind I found recently that has spice and vanilla flavor in it, and I drink that when I can find it.
  • Steve_Hall
    Steve_Hall Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    No, not really, you could say tea isn't really my cup of tea ;)
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    twinnings pumpkin spice!

Ohh I must look for this! I love tea. Nothing better on a cold night!
  • rubyosburn
    rubyosburn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I love hot tea, one of my favorites is Good Earth, Sweet & Spicy and there are so many that I like from Tevana
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    My fav is Lipton tea......especially with bubby biscuits for dunking....:drinker:
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    earl grey and green tea :)

Love earl grey! green tea 2 w/a slice of lemon:-)