35 Day Challenge

Options
Yes, 35 days til Christmas, I know I’m not going to lose 30 lbs in 35 days, but I sure as hell want to see a difference!

So start weight:

Holy crap 152lbs!

So yeah, lets see how much I can do in 35 days, HEALTHILY!!

Anyone want to join me?

I'll set some small challenges throughout, maybe in 5 day blocks and such.

Replies

• flyawaybirdie23
    flyawaybirdie23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I will join! Some extra motivation to help me feel and look more confident in those Christmas pictures would be great!
  • jolson1375
    jolson1375 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'll join! Start weight 135. I could use the extra motivation and would love to try some challenges. :o)
  • CJRchanging
    CJRchanging Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im in! my goal is 20lbs... I cant wait till Christmas so i can show off my weight loss :D
  • LondonerLoser
    Options
    Great, can I get everyone's start weight? I might even put in a small prize at the end for the biggest loser XD
  • indrani1947
    indrani1947 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'd like to try start weight 151 would love to get to 140 but need motivation
  • Shelbell40
    Shelbell40 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I want in!! My start weight: 175lbs. This may just help me get a good jump start!!
  • LondonerLoser
    Options
    Okay, so the first Mini Challenge I am setting myself and others:

5 Days: Burn 1000 calories a day.

This can be however you like, walking, running, cleaning, whatever you like, i just want to see everyone burning 1000 calories.

I'm not going to be eating these back, but anyone who feels they should can.
  • roxleefall
    Options
    Im in my start weight is 165, however I have my weigh in tomorrow so i will re-post with that.
    Im struggling to lose the weight i want to so hopefully joining you with this challange might just help.
  • momoftwoboys82
    Options
    I'm in! Start weight is 135!
  • ukjamie
    ukjamie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am in Starting weight 214lb want to be under 200 for Christmas
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    I would like to try one of these challenges. I'm in. Start weight 146, I want to get to 140, but it doesn't have to be by christmas.
    Okay, so the first Mini Challenge I am setting myself and others:

5 Days: Burn 1000 calories a day.

This can be however you like, walking, running, cleaning, whatever you like, i just want to see everyone burning 1000 calories.

I'm not going to be eating these back, but anyone who feels they should can.
  • flyawaybirdie23
    flyawaybirdie23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Start weight 224lb
  • robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm in! my start weight is 153lbs and i just want to get to 145lbs... for now.
  • bsimoneaux
    bsimoneaux Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in, thanks, first challenge for me. Start weight is 180.2 today.
  • rhodanp
    rhodanp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Start weight 217.5-want to down at least 10lbs by the end of the year.:flowerforyou:
  • mynamesamy
    Options
    Me too :) I'm new, so I don't really know how to go about beginning so I guess I'll follow your lead
    Start: 123lbs
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    i'd love to do this too, it's a bit late here now but i'll be back tomorrow morning with my start weight if that's ok
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Count me in! My starting weight is 141.
  • rintin88
    rintin88 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'll join too, my start weight is 129. I'd like to be around 123 by Christmas, this will keep me on track for my goal weight by the time I go on vacation to Jamaica in early January :-)
  • LondonerLoser
    Options
    END OF DAY ONE, 34 DAYS TO GO, 4 DAYS LEFT OF FIRST MINI CHALLENGE

So how did everyone do with their first mini challenge day?

I ended up burning 1136 kcals, but tomorrow I want more of that to be running and bicycling.

How about you guys?