35 Day Challenge

Yes, 35 days til Christmas, I know I’m not going to lose 30 lbs in 35 days, but I sure as hell want to see a difference!

So start weight:

Holy crap 152lbs!

So yeah, lets see how much I can do in 35 days, HEALTHILY!!

Anyone want to join me?

I'll set some small challenges throughout, maybe in 5 day blocks and such.

Replies

• flyawaybirdie23
    flyawaybirdie23 Posts: 10 Member
    I will join! Some extra motivation to help me feel and look more confident in those Christmas pictures would be great!
  • jolson1375
    jolson1375 Posts: 14 Member
    I'll join! Start weight 135. I could use the extra motivation and would love to try some challenges. :o)
  • CJRchanging
    CJRchanging Posts: 5 Member
    Im in! my goal is 20lbs... I cant wait till Christmas so i can show off my weight loss :D
  • Great, can I get everyone's start weight? I might even put in a small prize at the end for the biggest loser XD
  • indrani1947
    indrani1947 Posts: 178 Member
    I'd like to try start weight 151 would love to get to 140 but need motivation
  • Shelbell40
    Shelbell40 Posts: 18 Member
    I want in!! My start weight: 175lbs. This may just help me get a good jump start!!
  • Okay, so the first Mini Challenge I am setting myself and others:

5 Days: Burn 1000 calories a day.

This can be however you like, walking, running, cleaning, whatever you like, i just want to see everyone burning 1000 calories.

I'm not going to be eating these back, but anyone who feels they should can.
  • Im in my start weight is 165, however I have my weigh in tomorrow so i will re-post with that.
    Im struggling to lose the weight i want to so hopefully joining you with this challange might just help.
  • I'm in! Start weight is 135!
  • ukjamie
    ukjamie Posts: 23 Member
    I am in Starting weight 214lb want to be under 200 for Christmas
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    I would like to try one of these challenges. I'm in. Start weight 146, I want to get to 140, but it doesn't have to be by christmas.
    Okay, so the first Mini Challenge I am setting myself and others:

5 Days: Burn 1000 calories a day.

This can be however you like, walking, running, cleaning, whatever you like, i just want to see everyone burning 1000 calories.

I'm not going to be eating these back, but anyone who feels they should can.
  • flyawaybirdie23
    flyawaybirdie23 Posts: 10 Member
    Start weight 224lb
  • robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    I'm in! my start weight is 153lbs and i just want to get to 145lbs... for now.
  • bsimoneaux
    bsimoneaux Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in, thanks, first challenge for me. Start weight is 180.2 today.
  • rhodanp
    rhodanp Posts: 2 Member
    Count me in! Start weight 217.5-want to down at least 10lbs by the end of the year.:flowerforyou:
  • mynamesamy
    mynamesamy Posts: 10 Member
    Me too :) I'm new, so I don't really know how to go about beginning so I guess I'll follow your lead
    Start: 123lbs
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,130 Member
    i'd love to do this too, it's a bit late here now but i'll be back tomorrow morning with my start weight if that's ok
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Count me in! My starting weight is 141.
  • rintin88
    rintin88 Posts: 30 Member
    I'll join too, my start weight is 129. I'd like to be around 123 by Christmas, this will keep me on track for my goal weight by the time I go on vacation to Jamaica in early January :-)
  • END OF DAY ONE, 34 DAYS TO GO, 4 DAYS LEFT OF FIRST MINI CHALLENGE

So how did everyone do with their first mini challenge day?

I ended up burning 1136 kcals, but tomorrow I want more of that to be running and bicycling.

How about you guys?