Saturday night chat thread

Options

Replies

• orcoast71
    orcoast71 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Just got home from taking my dog for a walk downtown. Now I am going to get my jammies on and hit the couch for some knitting and TV watching!
  • Tmbrooks75
    Tmbrooks75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hey,there. Well, I have to confess. I colored my hair tonight. Just a reminder: Never buy hair coloring when you are hungry. Chocolate Caramel sounds yummy. But, on the hair, not so much. :(

Really, it isn't too bad. Just got to get used to it.

pics?
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Sorta listening to the Penguins game; thinking about reading (The Litigators by John Grisham), doing laundry, and Googling places around the city to have an anniversary lunch or dinner.
  • Tmbrooks75
    Options
    Last movie I watched was "Bad Teacher", it had bad reviews but I thought it had it's funny moments. It was better than what I was expecting.

I didnt like that movie at all. You had no reason to root for her at the end. she was a horrible, horrible person.
  • ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I loved "The Help" I want to see the movie now.

The movie is SO good.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Just got home from taking my dog for a walk downtown. Now I am going to get my jammies on and hit the couch for some knitting and TV watching!

Knitting and TV watching sounds like what I will be doing with a little bit of:

drinking a vodka diet with lime, cooking chicken noodle soup (with spaghetti squash instead of noodles), and later skyping sister in OR who will no doubt be happy OSU beat UW. ;)
  • wheezymc
    wheezymc Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Watching Foo Fighters: Back and Forth. Awesome!
  • Tmbrooks75
    Options
    What is the last movie anyone has seen? Was it good?

Just saw Happy Feet 2 yesterday. It was eh.... ok. wasnt bad but wasnt overly good either.
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Folding laundry, Paul Blart Mall Cop on TV, and monitoring teenage daughter and boyfriend :)
  • curlyclo
    curlyclo Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    What is the last movie anyone has seen? Was it good?

Just saw Happy Feet 2 yesterday. It was eh.... ok. wasnt bad but wasnt overly good either.

I saw "Ides of March" last night. It was amazing! I'm watching "Up" on the disney channel right now. Great movie!
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    @tmarie: The chicken noodle soup sounds great. At what point do you add the spaghetti squash? I love it, and have only eating it with a topping. Would love new ways to use it.
  • Tmbrooks75
    Options
    I'm watching "Up" on the disney channel right now. Great movie!

did you cry in the begining? :)
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    @shadowmommy: My niece has purple hair. It is kinda cute.
    ive been wanting to dye my hair purple. i tried temporary but it came out lighter than it was supposed to >.< but im considering going for it

Feather extensions r super cute and u could get in purple!
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to watch this week's episode of "The Ringer." Anyone else watching this show? (Don't tell me what happened!)

I've been watching it for a few weeks now and I can't decide whether I like it or not yet.
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options

I sure did
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Had my FIRST Cheat today and I an feeling really bad!
    first in 31 days! Damnit!
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Just got back from the gym. Watching Flashpoint waiting for supper to cook. Don't ask what it is. It's not healthy.
  • Tmbrooks75
    Options

I sure did

me too. I am such a sap since I had a kid. I never used to cry at things like that.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    NCIS marathon and working on Nanowrimo

NCIS ROCKS!
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Had my FIRST Cheat today and I an feeling really bad!
    first in 31 days! Damnit!

First in 31 days is pretty good. Don't kick yourself. I overate today and last Sunday, too...need to kick it back into gear. I'm going to blame the cold winter weather. Makes me want to hibernate.