December Loose 10 pound challenge

Options
My name is Jackie (jlbiles) I am the owner and database keeper for the 10 pound challenge. I am writting this to let you know how this challenge works. On the dates below we weigh in. Any other day you can post and communicate to the group anything else you want. If you need encouragement, help ect.

I need you to post your weight by Wensday of each week. If you mess a week I will delete your name from the database enless you tell me what is going on a head of time. You can reach me at this address or jlbiles@ymail.com. If you can't open the database I post once a week let me know and I can email you a copy if you give me your email address. Any other questions just ask. I would also consider doing txt messaging to those who like to do that.

Remember 1-2 pounds a week is healthy weight loss. almost no one ever looses the 10 pounds a month so don't let that discourage you.

SW - xxx lbs (Thursday Dec 1)
Week 1 - xxx lbs (Thursday Dec 8 )
Week 2 - xxx lbs (Thursday Dec 15)
Week 3 - xxx lbs (Thursday Dec 22)
Week 4 - xxx lbs (Thursday Dec 29)
Total lost - xx lbs (Sunday Jan 1)

if u post you want in we don't turn anyone down until after the first weeks weigh in is complete and that is Dec 12 or so.

Replies