Success in pregnancy! - Progression pics! ;)

Options

Replies

• DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Dear Tam,

You look amazing!!! Congratulations on your new little boy! I had three boys and then two girls. I love having them grouped together like that, God is so good!!! Your boys will always be best friends!

Isn't it nice to go in for your check ups and have them tell you how great you are doing?! ?
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    You ARE tiny!!! lol. And you look fabulous. You're such an inspiration to everyone. I know you hear/read that all the time, make sure you never forget it! Congrats on your lil' bundle of joy!:smile:
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look great! congrats on your baby boy!
    great job keeping up with your exercise and not using pregnancy as an excuse to eat tons! (i did that, and i'm still paying for it! and my son is 8 now!)

you are definately an inspiration for everyone else on here wanting to get pregnant or that is already pregnant, and also for those of us who aren't either.
  • lenmana
    lenmana Posts: 171
    Options
    Congrats on the baby! Hope we get to see a pic or 2. You look great! I'm hoping one day I'll actually be able to believe I can look that good! Best of luck!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Tami - you look GREAT! You do look tiny. You are how I wanted my pregnancies to go down, but alas, it wasn't so....

Keep up the great work girl! You might end up being one of the those b*$!%es that goes home from the hospital in her pre-preg skinny jeans!

You look beautiful.
    :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Tami - you look GREAT! You do look tiny. You are how I wanted my pregnancies to go down, but alas, it wasn't so....

Keep up the great work girl! You might end up being one of the those b*$!%es that goes home from the hospital in her pre-preg skinny jeans!

You look beautiful.
    Thanks Amanda!! I hope so!! haha! it will be early September so hopefully I can enjoy a bit of "Summer clothes!" :laugh:

My last pregnancy, I was enormous...so I am enjoying this!! :bigsmile: Some days I feel as big as Jupiter already though!! :tongue:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Oh - enjoy it! The maternity clothes now are soooo cute. I loved being pregnant.
  • Stephanie1973
    Stephanie1973 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look so cute. Congratulations
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Oh - enjoy it! The maternity clothes now are soooo cute. I loved being pregnant.
    I like it too!! :) And there are some cute things out there.

I am going to focus on wearing comfy, lightweight stuff this Summer! :wink: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    You look so cute. Congratulations
    Thank you!! :happy:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    You look great Tam....GREAT work!

Kim
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Congrats on another boy, you look great!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    you look amazing congrats!!!
  • mellieking
    Options
    you look great.... congrats on having another boy!!!:happy: :happy:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thank you all!! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Update. This is about a week ago...22 weeks...and 3 days.

I am now about 23 weeks and 3 days!
    39610_6403.jpg
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    That was like the size of my belly when I was in my first trimester. Looking good you hot mom, you!!! :bigsmile:
  • slimkitty
    slimkitty Posts: 418
    Options
    You look amazing and are an inspiration to all of us. Congratulations on your pregnancy.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Update. This is about a week ago...22 weeks...and 3 days.

I am now about 23 weeks and 3 days!
    39610_6403.jpg

looky that purdy preggo!! :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
  • crimefighter2
    crimefighter2 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Tam - you are looking good and congratulations! Heres to a happy and healthy you and baby!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!