Before and During...amazing difference!! **pics**

Options
Hi everyone, I started MFP in January, worked out and ate well for a month. Then the boyfriend who I lived with lost his job...and I sort of lost my way. I gained all the weight I lost back plus some, and lost all my inspiration.

I started again in July, and for the last three months I have been going REAL hard...exercise 5 to 6 times a week, I just started 30DS and have done 10 days of level on and day 1 of level 2 I start today. I absolutely TOTALLY RECOMMENT 30 DAY SHRED. My body has already changed SO MUCH in 12 days.

I eat clean, no processed foods, no refined/bleached/white flours or sugar. I feel AMAZING! I am also the Banquet Chef for a Hilton, so I am privileged enough to be around lots and lots and lots of fresh produce and top quality lean meats.

Here are my before and current...ENJOY!!

sideweb.jpg

frontweb.jpg

backweb.jpg

I still have another 15 pounds to lose, but I have not done comparison photos since I started and looking at these make me feel amazing. It is sooooo amazing what a little commitment can do!!!! enjoy!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!