Before and During...amazing difference!! **pics**

Options

Replies

• emilycandoit
    Options
    CONGRATS ON YOUR CONSISTENCY! thats what I struggle with most, but these pics are inspiring to say the least!!!!! KEEP ON ROCKING TO YOUR GOAL!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I love the Shred!! Congrats on your success!
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    Nice work!!! The shred is awesome, you look fab!!!
  • CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You look great! WTG! I am going to have to try the full 30 day shred! :)
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    AMAZING. WOW
  • lexximan
    Options
    How tall are you?
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Great work. Thanks for sharing your regimen and for the motivation?

How do you deal with temptation since you are around food all the time?
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congratulations!
  • shunkawakon
    shunkawakon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2"....so 144 is still pretty heavy set for that height...and my starting weight of 171 was INSANE for that height!!
  • shunkawakon
    Options
    I read up ALOT ALOT ALOT on nutrition and fitness....educating myself on what is actually in foods, and what it does 'scientifically' to the body really helped me steer clear of the sweets that my pastry chef makes. Knowledge is power! I reccomend buying some books on food and fitness, they really helped me!
  • lexximan
    Options
    I am 5'2"....so 144 is still pretty heavy set for that height...and my starting weight of 171 was INSANE for that height!!

I am 5'3'' and i started off at 161. And am currently at 146lbs. You look much better than I do currently though. I have just been losing from changing up my diet thus far, no working out. YOUR body looks amazing even at your current weight. Inspires me to get my butt up and move!!! Thanks
  • emmashutt91
    Options
    Hi, you look amazing and it has now made me want to buy it! My only query is, I have read a lot of reviews about the 30DS leaving people with knee problems? Is this the case with you? I'm all for being fit and losing weight but I don't want to damage myself!

Thank you xx
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Yes maam you look great..Keep up the good work!
  • shunkawakon
    Options
    hello! well i'm 21 years young, not sure how old some of these people who are complaining about knee problems....but I haven't had any issues. Some food for thought...

I used to play hockey for my entire life, I started having issues when I graduated from high school and no longer played hockey. I went to a sports medicine doctor because my knees were really hurting and found out that because my quads were getting weaker with the lack of hockey, they were no longer compensating for my knees...therefore making my knees hurt.

I started to work out again (3 years ago) and built up the muscle in my quads again, and the pain went away.

Anyways, no my knees are not hurting, my legs were INSANELY sore for the first 5 days, but the soreness eventually goes away the stronger you get. So I wouldn't be afraid of 30DS! Now, if your knees are hurting in a painful way that is NOT just soreness, don't keep going and see a doctor (i am not a doctor!). Better to not injure yourself!!
  • kellzroxs
    kellzroxs Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing! i just started 30DS and hope i see results like you have!!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Oooh you look so good!!! How tall are you bc our starting weights are exactly the same!

eta: awesome I am 5'3" so I hope I look that good when I see 144!!!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Inspiring, I am one day one of the shred, I only hope I can look half as good as you after 12 days of it!!! xx
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    great job! i love 30DS!
  • nibbles40
    Options
    you look amazing, keep up the good work,
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    WOW you look incredible...keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!