November 30 Day Shredders (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
12346»

Replies

• shanaevans84
    Options
    I have not done my workout in a few days......I have been sick but my weigh in for the week is 190.2
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have no good news on my measurements. Actually went up on a couple of things! ugh. That's not very good motivation to make myself to shred at 9PM. sigh.
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same for my measurements. :( Oh well hopefully next week will be better.

L2D3 & 4 complete.

Sorry to hear all of you leaving the challenge but I sure it's for good reasons.
  • Sheriemae
    Options
    I can't wait until Sunday weigh in day! I never look forward to Sundays, but I just want to know my results. I'm on day 7 level 2 today. I've been feeling fantastic lately! My running times have been great, I've knocked 2 minutes off of my 5K time in a week, and I'm enjoying my night workout with Jillian. I just hoping the scale and measurements will be good. Happy Shredding!!
  • kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm down 5 lbs so far and I will check my inches once I move on to Level 3. I'm a little bummed though. I dropped four lbs the first week and it's been SO slow ever since. I was thrilled to see another lb gone this morning.

I shouldn't complain- this is good. I'm just SO close to my goal that I want to hit it now!

The kids are napping so I'm off to shred!
  • Sheriemae
    Options
    I've lost 3 lbs in the last 10 days, .5 inch off my chest and 1 inch off my waist. Nothing anywhere else, but I'll take it! (:
  • ecronick
    Options
    SO I've been MIA for the last week or so and I skipped a couple days of shredding. I did make one day up yesterday so I'm only behind one day. It's been a pretty good week for me though so lets hope this week is better.

Here are my numbers

CW (11/21): 202.2lbs (-2.6lbs)
    Current chest: 43 (-.5in)
    Current upper arm L: 12.5
    Current upper arm R: 12.5 in
    Current Waist (natural): 38.5 in (-1in)
    Current pant line: 42.5in (-.5in)
    Current hips: 43 in (-.5in)
    Current thigh L: 23 in
    Current thigh R: 22.5 in (-.5in)
  • ecronick
    Options
    I'm down 5 lbs so far and I will check my inches once I move on to Level 3. I'm a little bummed though. I dropped four lbs the first week and it's been SO slow ever since. I was thrilled to see another lb gone this morning.

I shouldn't complain- this is good. I'm just SO close to my goal that I want to hit it now!

The kids are napping so I'm off to shred!

I agree completely about being so close to your goal. I have 3.2lbs until I hit onederland and I am determined to lose it by the end of November.
  • helen2307
    helen2307 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    well done all :o)

Keep up the good work!

I have been much better this week and only missed one day and lost 4 lbs.
  • pkotterman
    pkotterman Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I finished a major house painting and worked about 6 hours a day on that for 3 days- missed my shredding, but I am back at it today- with heavier weights. Level 2 i s REALLY touch on my neck and back- I wonder if my form is not quite correct or if I am just that out of shape! I seem to be losing inches but not pounds- I will measure when I ge to level three- next week after Thanksgiving!
  • keggen
    Options
    Confession time - last week was a bad week and I don't think I worked out at all. Ugh. I'm back at it tonight though.

Congrats to those of you seeing results!
  • kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm on day two of L3- I hate it but that must mean it's working. I kind of can't wait til the shred is over and I don't have to see Jillian everyday!
  • keggen
    Options
    I'm completely off track. I think that was day 4 of level 2. I'm dreading the rock star jumps in L3.
  • Sheriemae
    Options
    So I've lost all interest in doing the 30DS. I got kind of bored doing the same exercise everyday. I'm going to suck it up and finish it out, I missed a couple of days so it won't be a full 30 days, but oh well. Now I know I need something with a little more variety. Not sure how well I'm going to like the ripped in 30 if it's set up the same way......
  • keggen
    Options
    I think in December I may try to do one of Jillian's workouts (not sure which one) the way she supposedly intended which is somewhere between 3-6 times a week with other workouts the other days, but you still do 30 days spread out over a longer time span. And add in some pilates/core stuff and a couple of cardio days on the "other" days. I cringe at the thought of pulling out the stationary trainer for my bike but I don't have a lot of other options.
  • ecronick
    Options
    Sheri I am in complete agreement with you. I missed days but I'm going to finish the last week strong.

Here are my numbers

CW (11/21): 201.4lbs (-.8lbs)
    Current chest: 43 (same)
    Current upper arm L: 12 (-.5in)
    Current upper arm R: 12 (-.5 in)
    Current Waist (natural): 38 (-.5in)
    Current pant line: 42in (-.5in)
    Current hips: 43 in (same)
    Current thigh L: 22.5 (-.5 in)
    Current thigh R: 22.5 in (same)
  • ecronick
    Options
    SO much for finishing strong. To be honest I haven't done any Shred this week so far. :( Maybe I should do a couple days of it just so I can post my final results.
  • pkotterman
    pkotterman Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Out of the month of November I missed 9 days total- but usually I was doing some other serious activity on those days. I lost 4 lbs total and more than 4 inches- back down one pants size. All in all a good month- I plan to continue into December at levels 2 and 3 with increasingly more weight until I can sustain level three at 5-8lbs. For me, that would be an amazing accomplishment. What happens to this group?