35 Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• LondonerLoser
    Options
    :( I was very achey from my 61/2 walk on fri 1437 calories ;) i have had a couple of recovery days. I will be fully commited to the challange from today :D my weigh in today 162.4

wow what a great burn! way to go ^.^
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    218 today, will be back later with calories
  • Rukadare
    Rukadare Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Me me me! :D

Starting weight is 140.6, and I want to be at least 135 by Christmas!
  • Shelbell40
    Shelbell40 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I didn't get around to posting anything over the weekend because I was a little under the weather. Today I am feeling better and burned 767 calories so far from this morning's workou alone!! I will post more later.:smile:
  • Shelbell40
    Shelbell40 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    6579014.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • momoftwoboys82
    Options
    So sick and stuffy! was emotionally, mentally and physically drained yesterday! only burnt 200cals! BUT this challenge is in the back of my head pushing me to get motivated on doing a workout tonight! wish this cold would go away!
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    im in 171 start weight... im need some kind of motivation. i want to get to 160!
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    im in 171 start weight... im need some kind of motivation. i want to get to 160!
  • roxleefall
    Options
    :( I was very achey from my 61/2 walk on fri 1437 calories ;) i have had a couple of recovery days. I will be fully commited to the challange from today :D my weigh in today 162.4

wow what a great burn! way to go ^.^

Thank you, I sure felt it! today I managed 1159 Zumba class and walk.
  • ktjones3
    Options
    I'd like to join.

Current weight is 161.0
    I'd like to get down to 155.0 by Christmas =)
  • LondonerLoser
    Options
    END OF DAY THREE OF THE MINI CHALLENGE-32 DAYS TO GO

I only managed to burn 324 kcals today, woke up feeling queasy, and being a student food is precious, so I wasn't gonna do anything that made me throw up!

Hopefully tomorrow will be better

How did everyone else do today? Make me feel proud and challenge myself to do much better tomorrow!
  • Rukadare
    Rukadare Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I burned about 350-400 cals today running and I even fit in some ab exercises! :D I almost didn't even go to the gym today, but I basically just forced myself to do it, and I'm so glad I did! I love the way I feel after a great workout. :)
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    i burned 911 calories today
  • ukjamie
    ukjamie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Had a good afternoon in the Gym did a total 1074 cal burn today:)
  • singermum
    Options
    I'm in! 20 pounds by xmas :D
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Dragged myself down to the village for some swimming and an aqua aerobics class, ended up burning 666 calories.
  • slimmingdownsteph
    slimmingdownsteph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    i'd love to join! :)
    starting weight: 215lbs
    goal weight: 200lbs!

let's do it.
  • tonna62181
    tonna62181 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in too. I have been on and off fitnesspal for a while and wanted to find a challenge or group to help me be more accountable and stick to it. Look s like I found my first one. I am at 198 and would love to lose at least ten by end of the year.
  • ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i would love to join starting wght 196
  • indrani1947
    indrani1947 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    877 cals on day 3 and my thighs are aching, zumba this morning was great , yoga tonight good lots of stretching and the relaxation at the end felt really chilled. Think tomorrow will be light as its tai chi in the morning lol everyone enjoy your workouts