• splashwags
    splashwags Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Totally, along with the effort grunting : (
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    ****ers that throw down the dumbells.

lol....that reminds me of an earlier post you made addressing the gym ape....that was at water aerobics with his mom....lol.....omg i laughed so hard
  • splashwags
    splashwags Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Totally, along with the effort grunting : (

Meant to also quote slamming of dumbells
  • operationfatbastard
    Options
    Guys that think their workout is more important than a girls (aka try to 'jump in' during sets because they cant wait the 5min its gonna take me to finish on the machine)......

AND Girls that wear more makeup to the gym than I wear to a first date - seriously get a grip, you're beautiful we get it, but lets not try and look FLAWLESS during a gym sess.....

Gym and childbirth, 2 times in life ur allowed to be unattractive.
  • bexxgirl
    bexxgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    People who put on heaps of spray deodorant or cologne/perfume before getting on a treadmill next to you. It chokes the life out of me.

Seriously, people, I would rather smell fresh sweat than cloying aerosol smells!
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    When people are talking on their cell phones when on the machines! So annoying! I'm here to work out, not listen to your conversations.

And people who don't wipe off the machines, AND the muscleheads who are so muscle-bound they can't hold their arms down, and hog the free-weights section.
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    People who put on heaps of spray deodorant or cologne/perfume before getting on a treadmill next to you. It chokes the life out of me.

Seriously, people, I would rather smell fresh sweat than cloying aerosol smells!

Yes! I agree!!!
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    AND Girls that wear more makeup to the gym than I wear to a first date - seriously get a grip, you're beautiful we get it, but lets not try and look FLAWLESS during a gym sess.....

Gym and childbirth, 2 times in life ur allowed to be unattractive.

UGH YESSSS!! I went to a kickboxing class and all the girls and on like done up outfits, curled hair, and LOADS of makeup. Like, fresh makeup. I understand having your day makeup on, but it was like, fresh eyeliner, mascara, bronzer, etc etc etc. (Two of them are the reigning beauty queens of the state. Give me a break..)
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My pet peeve is when the gym "reserves" rows and rows of treadmills for their classes between the hours of __ &__, and it turns out that between the hours of ___ &____ no one is using them.
  • digitaldigital
    digitaldigital Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I feel like this is more or less just bashing people. Eh everyone needs to workout in their own way.
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    I feel like this is more or less just bashing people. Eh everyone needs to workout in their own way.

nothing wrong with a venting sesh ;)
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I go to Zumba and end up in class with a bunch of immature giggly girls who giggle like 6 yr olds every time you have to shake your hips or chest.

Seriously, grow up or go to the kids fitness classes. :/
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    people who put the treadmill at the highest incline...just to hold on to the top as they walk. IT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE IF YOU HAVE TO HANG ON IN ORDER TO DO IT!
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    People who are more interested in chatting than working out.
    People who talk on their cell phone loud enough that I can hear them over my headphones.
    Middle aged men in spandex pants...I wish I could wash my eyeballs.
    The women that come to the gym in full make-up...obviously not planning on sweating.
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options

True, but people are allowed to be peeved :) I'm sure there are people who hate how I workout, but whatever.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    The girls that have the elliptical or cross trainer or bike set at level 0 or 1 for resistance and are FLYING and look at you, who has the resistance 15+, like you're a fat out of shape **** because you're going slower and are actually getting something from it.
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    people who put the treadmill at the highest incline...just to hold on to the top as they walk. IT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE IF YOU HAVE TO HANG ON IN ORDER TO DO IT!

Guilty. It's still hard while holding on, especially if you've been running.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people don't remove weights or put them back! When there are clear signs to say please return weights to racks!

Its always the guys who lift the biggest weights at my gym and it bugs the hell out of me! If your so strong and tuff then you can put the weights back where they belong! So that when I need to use them I dont have to walk all over the gym to find what I am after!
  • n_unocero
    Options
    The girls that have the elliptical or cross trainer or bike set at level 0 or 1 for resistance and are FLYING and look at you, who has the resistance 15+, like you're a fat out of shape **** because you're going slower and are actually getting something from it.

and this!
  • n_unocero
    Options

Guilty. It's still hard while holding on, especially if you've been running.

i just dont understand...why not just put it at a lower incline and move your arms naturally? lol