Pajama Jeans? Snuggly? Forever Lazy? Who admits to owning th

Options

Replies

• 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    Options
    what's Forever Lazy?

my work 'puter is grouchy about internet searches...and I can't be the only one who has no idea what that is...:laugh:

I didn't know either. Looks like they're adult sized footed pajamas. Googled it and saw 2 guys playing pool in them! Ha!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I just googled.

Forever Lazy? Pajama jeans? You guys can not be serious! I would die first!
  • newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    don't own any but i own a pair of footy pj's that i made that are awesomely comfortable. :)
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Haha, oh I"m glad I found this just before Christmas --- I ahve more gag gifts to give away!!!

Yes!!! Thank you!!
  • collyllama
    Options
    OMG I don't have any but I'd LOVE footie pajamas!!!! YES, please!
  • Nicholec2003
    Nicholec2003 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    So, I just watched the pajama jean informercial and I want to know why they showed a super skinny girl lying on a bed "struggling" to zip up her jeans... Maybe she should try a size 2 and not a size 0... hahaha...
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Big Brother is watching.
    The ads on my PC just switched to PajamaGrams.
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Big Brother is watching.
    The ads on my PC just switched to PajamaGrams.
    Ditto. Awesome.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    https://www.pajamajeans.com/ LOL yep they do

I actually love lounging around in regular flannel pajamas and a tshirt with my throw blanket
    I just watched the 'infomercial' I want to holler...LOOOOOL! OMG! Okay well now that I know what they are I see folk in them all the time.
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Had never heard of Forever Lazy.. yikes!! Those pictures kind of scared me!

Snuggies.. I think I would like one. My husband keeps the house all but frigid in the winter time.

Pajama jeans, I don't think they even look good on the models.. if they can't rock them, I have noooooooo chance!
  • Samanthasteinagle26
    Options
    I want them.
  • fatty2fit88
    fatty2fit88 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I own a snuggie :P its awesome for lounging at home (my boyfriend hates it though lol!)
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    what's Forever Lazy?

my work 'puter is grouchy about internet searches...and I can't be the only one who has no idea what that is...:laugh:

forever_lazy_photos.jpg

Basically footy pajamas without feet. xD

I would rather have these footie pajamas!!

JD1135-DN-dinosaur-print-footie-pajamas.jpg
  • queenmegan
    Options
    I have a Snuggie that I use as a throw blanket, and it is the most comfortable thing, EVER!
    As for the Forever Lazy pajamas, with footies, they would be awesome. I find it hilarious that they have a flap in the back for bathroom use!!!!!!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I have a snuggy and once at a softball game, I swear I had 3 cute guys come up and compliment me. Apparently, dudes dig the snuggy!
  • Triathlynne
    Options
    Has anyone else noticed the pajamagram ad on the right side of the thread? lol
  • erinrose07
    Options
    The thought of adults in footed pajamas scares me a little
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I have an imitation snuggie that I got for Christmas two years ago... in the closet, in it's box, that will never be opened or used.
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    If you come to bed in either of those, you've pretty much kissed any chance of having sex to hell!

So what your saying is we don't have to have a headache all the time?
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    Options
    Snuggies: I get it. I've used one - it's comfy on a cold night. Then again so is a blanket.

Forever Lazy: WTF? I actually thought these were a joke the first time my girlfriend and I saw the commercial. I think it's the name that makes them so repulsive.

Jammie Jeans: Where do I start? I get the benefits of a Snuggy, I almost understand the FL... but the purpose of wearing the jammie jeans is so that you can wear pajamas out in public but without the 'hassle' of wearing real jeans. How 'bout you get off your lazy jammied *kitten* and put some pants on when you go to Wal-Mart? (Yes, Wal-Mart brings out the anger in me.)