Creepy boys at the gym

Options
fatty2fit88
fatty2fit88 Posts: 116 Member
Seriously!!!!!! :@ so CREEPY!!!! I went to the hotel gym today and this guy kept STARING!!!!!! it was so hard to concentrate!!!! and he kept moving with me as I moved accros the gym, finally starting giving me tips on my weight lifting techniques!! He was not being friendly, it was JUST DAMN CREEPY!!

Not the first time this happened.

Any creepy guy experiences? share!

Replies

• TWrecks1968
    TWrecks1968 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Sorry you had to deal with it. I had a creepy girl experience where I was on the treadmill, and she walked up to the end of the treadmill bank in full view and started doing leg stretches. I mean the whole gym was empty except for me, her, and my seventeen year old son. C'MON!!!
  • daveytrouble
    Options
    But we looooovee yoou!!
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    @ the fitness center @ my apartment complex, there is this guy who sits up there at night & lifts weights. BUT, he'll do a set of 10 reps of something, then just SIT THERE for like 10 minutes before doing another set! And by "set", I mean on just one or two machines. And he plays his iPod without headphones, so we are all subjected to his horrid music! Buy some dang earphones!
  • SamMorBelsmom
    SamMorBelsmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I had a guy at a hotel a couple of weekends ago, get off a stair machine to talk to me while I ran on the treadmill for the whole time. I kept talking about my husband and kids and he kept talking. Then when I finished my two miles, he got back onto the stair machine. Really? Never saw him again though.
  • Texas501
    Texas501 Posts: 274
    Options
    WHAT HOTEL?........lol
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Was I that obvious? Sorry! :embarassed:

I'll wear sunglasses next time.
  • dirtbikegirl5
    dirtbikegirl5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I would just continue what I was doing and ignore it. He is probably admiring the way you look and did not really mean to be creepy.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I was lifting weights at this hotel and I was trying to help this chick with her form but she kept moving! Seriously! I had to follow her around for a while...
  • Texas501
    Texas501 Posts: 274
    Options
    I was lifting weights at this hotel and I was trying to help this chick with her form but she kept moving! Seriously! I had to follow her around for a while...

HAHAHAHAHA!
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    That's the price you pay for being hot. Hahahaha
  • Amanda_Jean87
    Amanda_Jean87 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you posted this! I've had creepy guy experiences at the gym too, most recently I was at the gym pretty late running on the treadmill. This guy that was a about 5 treamills down get's off his and jumps on the one right next to me. And then proceeds to try and have a conversation with me. First of all, I'm running and second of all I have my headphones on. It was just awkward.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    You think that's bad? You should see what I got on camera of you in the locker room later that day! HA!
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    Options
    Sorry you had to deal with it. I had a creepy girl experience where I was on the treadmill, and she walked up to the end of the treadmill bank in full view and started doing leg stretches. I mean the whole gym was empty except for me, her, and my seventeen year old son. C'MON!!!

AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I don't know why this is so funny to me. It really is, though. Some Breezy's are so desperate. I'm so sad for her! lol
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options

Ungreatful stuck ups!
  • Amanda_Jean87
    Amanda_Jean87 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is too funny!
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    YES!

I was running on the treadmill........one quiet night.............when creeper of the year drags the "weight bench" and all that goes with it, from the completely opposite side of the gym to immediately next to me...... Then proceeds to groan and howl while bench pressing a less than impressive amount of weight. Keep in mind I had to crawl over him to get to the front door..................

Now I have a gym at home! :noway:
  • erzsebet_1560
    Options
    You think that's bad? You should see what I got on camera of you in the locker room later that day! HA!

Ahhhh!!!!! LOL!!
  • bigwildonion
    bigwildonion Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ugh...so sorry you had to deal with that!

I am lucky that my neighborhood gym is creep free. But what makes it that way is the management. At the first sign of creepiness, the owner personally confronts the creep. If I ever join a different gym, I will be asking how managers deal with creeps before I sign anything or pay a dime.

When traveling, I confront creeps. If someone is staring at me, I look right back and ask, "What?" That usually runs them off. If they don't walk away after that, I tell them straight up, "I need to concentrate here. You need to leave me alone." In one sitation, I felt threatened, so I went and got a hotel staff member to help me. Hotels do not want creeps running around...too many liability issues.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I think I need to get a T-Shirt made that says, "I'm really not looking at your *kitten* while you're on the stair machine".
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Not really creepy but weird.

I had a hot neighbor once. He was nice and buff. I hardly ever spoke to him though.. just glances here and there.

Once we were trapped in the same gym all by ourselves. I was on elliptical, he on the treadmill. He had no music, neither did I. He starts to run and I see his lips move. He started rapping!! LOUDLY like he was in a rap battle or something. I just kept looking at him (trying to not make it obvious) because we're right across from each other and he's making feel weird. He just kept running FAST and rapping louder!!