Creap women in the gym?

Options
Jeff92se
Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
Is there such a thing? Would love to hear some stories.

Replies

• Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    did you mean creepy women in the gym?
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I put this in the thread about the creepy boys but I don't think anyone noticed:

I find that it's the GIRLS at my gym who are the creepers. One in particular...

I used to go to the gym at night and this couple would come in usually around the same time as me. She gave me the dirtiest looks EVER when I walked in! She would get on an elliptical with her hair all down and styled with perfect fresh make up and never sweat at all. After her elliptical "routine" she would find her guy and follow him around and stand next to him and glare at me everywhere he went. I never once ever tried to talk to the guy, in fact I avoided him just to show her I wasn't interested. I even tried to smile at her and say hi a couple of times but she just rolled her eyes and looked away. This wasn't just me observing this. I went to the gym with a friend once and didn't say anything about this girl to my friend. After being there for about 10 minutes my friend asks me, "Why does that girl hate you? She's glaring at you like you killed her family!" Sheesh...
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    All day, everyday.
  • christinad95
    christinad95 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Is there such a thing? Would love to hear some stories.

Never had any that were creepy, just caddy, gossipy, stuck up and stinky. (ok, so the stinky one was me, but hey the workout was well worth the sweat!!) :laugh:
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    This should be good, shall I get popcorn?
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    did you mean creepy women in the gym?

Hai!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Women tend to be more crafty. If you notice them, it's because they want you to.
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    Options
    You may have to define "creap".

The Urban Dictionary defines it as: "A cross between 'crepe' and 'crap'. In other words, someone who looks tasty but is full of ****."
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I always stare at hot people (both girls and guys) when they are working out.. does that make me a creeper?
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    i wish... :laugh:
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    i don't notice anyone on the workout floor.. I am in my own world. I have just enough time to get a decent 1 hour workout in & I am focused on me. Now.... the locker room... that is an entirely different story.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I stopped going to the gym because of creepy men....Don't know if I ever noticed creepy women.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Yep, taking another bite of popcorn.
  • cheechersmom
    Options
    This is a link to Pink's "Stupid girl" which totally depicts the chick Mallory is talking about. Makes me laugh every time! lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR4yQFZK9YM&ob=av3e
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    Women tend to be more crafty. If you notice them, it's because they want you to.

This is noted. I've developed my creep skills to woman-like levels. Man = stare + gah,gah,gah. Women = glance for 0.0001 sec and absorb all the bits they require.
  • samickgirl
    samickgirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Checking out guys and girls, not creepy, Lol, I'd say that makes you appreciative!:smile:
  • espence30
    espence30 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I put this in the thread about the creepy boys but I don't think anyone noticed:

I find that it's the GIRLS at my gym who are the creepers. One in particular...

I used to go to the gym at night and this couple would come in usually around the same time as me. She gave me the dirtiest looks EVER when I walked in! She would get on an elliptical with her hair all down and styled with perfect fresh make up and never sweat at all. After her elliptical "routine" she would find her guy and follow him around and stand next to him and glare at me everywhere he went. I never once ever tried to talk to the guy, in fact I avoided him just to show her I wasn't interested. I even tried to smile at her and say hi a couple of times but she just rolled her eyes and looked away. This wasn't just me observing this. I went to the gym with a friend once and didn't say anything about this girl to my friend. After being there for about 10 minutes my friend asks me, "Why does that girl hate you? She's glaring at you like you killed her family!" Sheesh...
    you are right on... girls who do their hair and makeup before gym are obviously insecure.. they always glare at the ones who are their just to work out and don't care about whats going on around them
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    There's this one chick who walks at my gym. She looks like she weighs about 95 pounds dripping wet. Her hair and makeup is always PERFECT!! And, then I see why. She meets this guy there regularly and they just walk around the track and talk to each other. I don't mean to sound mean, but it makes her look a little slutty. I mean, everyone needs to exercise, so no biggie. But, to obviously dress and style your hair to meet a middle aged man there, it just doesn't look very nice. idk but this was the first thing that popped in my mind when I read your topic.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Yeah...there's this little old lady who scares the crap out of me. She's about 4'10 and probably at least 70. She works out on the treadmill and then does weights and God forbid you should get in her way. She has no concept of "working in" . She uses 3 machines per workout and puts stuff on all of them to show she's using them. If you try to use one while she's on another, she stands there and glares at you. I've taken on a body builder in a bar fight...he jumped my husband, and I pushed him down a flight of stairs,... but I won't mess with that little old lady!
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You may have to define "creap".

The Urban Dictionary defines it as: "A cross between 'crepe' and 'crap'. In other words, someone who looks tasty but is full of ****."
    lol!