35 Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• jolson1375
    jolson1375 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Eeek! I've been so bad with logging on this past weekend, forgot to check back in to see the challenge .... but I will do my best to burn 1000 calories today! :o)
  • ilovesosuke
    Options
    Hey hey!
    I'm in too!
    Starting weight 143 Lbs :ohwell:
    Goal for Xmas 135... :love:
  • Shelbell40
    Shelbell40 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I didn't get a chance to get back on and post yesterday. I burned a total of 1030 calories yesterday!!6579014.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Ashie13
    Options
    Is it too late to join?? I'm in Australia we weight in kilograms so i converted at 143pounds to be 132 by christmas... will be a tough fight but i'm up for the challenge!!
  • Shelbell40
    Shelbell40 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Had a long, hard workout at the gym this morning. Strength training with 30 minutes of interval sprints!!! 1hr35min. total workout time for 1137 calories!!! My legs feel like JELL-O!!!! LOL!!

6579014.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • LondonerLoser
    Options
    wow you guys are doing great!!

well I've been doing terribly these days, nowhere near 100 today, again!! I blame my illness, went to bed at 4pm yesterday and got up at 12pm today, been on my feet ever since though, so I guess that's a teeny bit of an excuse....

Anyhoo!!

END OF DAY FOUR OF THE MINI CHALLENGE! 31 days to go!!
    BURNED 652 KCALS.

HOPEFULLY THE LAST DAY WILL GIVE ME A KICK UP THE *kitten*!

Does anyone have any suggestions for 5 day mini challenges?

OH AND TO EVERYONE JOINING LATE, FEEL FREE TO STEP UP TO THE CHALLENGE!!
  • roxleefall
    Options
    wow you guys are doing great!!

well I've been doing terribly these days, nowhere near 100 today, again!! I blame my illness, went to bed at 4pm yesterday and got up at 12pm today, been on my feet ever since though, so I guess that's a teeny bit of an excuse....

Anyhoo!!

END OF DAY FOUR OF THE MINI CHALLENGE! 31 days to go!!
    BURNED 652 KCALS.

HOPEFULLY THE LAST DAY WILL GIVE ME A KICK UP THE *kitten*!

Does anyone have any suggestions for 5 day mini challenges?

OH AND TO EVERYONE JOINING LATE, FEEL FREE TO STEP UP TO THE CHALLENGE!!

I hope you feel better soon.:flowerforyou:
  • roxleefall
    Options
    Today I managed 703 but used about 400 of them!
  • indrani1947
    indrani1947 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Today I managed 824 calories and only ate 225 of them, its my weigh in day tomorrow so here's hoping!!! lol
  • Teddiedoll
    Options
    I want in!!

Starting at 143....I would live to hit 130 by Christmas!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    743, ate back around 300
  • Alycyn1980
    Alycyn1980 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in - start weight 177.5lbs. I would like to lost the 7.5lbs by xmas. I will start on the next challenge :-)
  • Ashie13
    Options
    Day 1 done... 800 calories burned! That bootcamp is gonna kill tomorrow! Loving the Aus weather at the moment bring on the great outdoors :)
  • seedndground
    seedndground Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would like in my start weight is 283!!!! I would like to be at 273!! by Christmas and I will!!
  • flyawaybirdie23
    flyawaybirdie23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hit the 1,000 goal every day so far - really didnt want to go to the gym yesterday but wanted to hit the challenge goal, so I did. Thanks for the extra and much needed motivation!

Let's go Day 5!

Looking forward to the next challenge :)
  • tenikb02
    tenikb02 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I know I'm a bit late but I would like to join anway. My start weight is 190lbs and my goal weight by Christmas is 180lbs!!! Good luck everyone!!!!
  • maddy_michaels
    Options
    I want to join in the challenge as well...My starting weight is 200.
  • LondonerLoser
    Options
    great to see so many people up for the challenge!

so, END OF DAY FIVE!! I burned 784 kcals. Not the best but a much better effort than I would normally have done!

Do we have any suggestions for the next mini challenge guys?
  • roxleefall
    Options
    Hit the 1,000 goal every day so far - really didnt want to go to the gym yesterday but wanted to hit the challenge goal, so I did. Thanks for the extra and much needed motivation!

Let's go Day 5!

Looking forward to the next challenge :)

Wow well done you :wink:

Ok so today I managed 609 doing a Tabata class, Im feeling the effects already:frown: Im hoping to do 1000 or more again tomorrow but I guess we will just have to wait and see eh!
  • indrani1947
    indrani1947 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    781 calories today, mainly from my zumba class, didn't feel up to walking in that cold wind which was blowing and I've lost 1.2lb this week so feeling godd about that.