Does fiber make you gassy?

Options
2»

Replies

• flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    BEANO!!!! It's our families BEST FRIEND! Seriously, if anyone finds a place where I can buy it by the case... let me know.
    We have 2 dogs that absolutely, positively MUST have Beano with every meal... seriously - have you ever HEARD a dog fart? It's bad!
    When we changed the way we were eating - we started taking them too! If we didn't - there would be NO air freshener that would help!

Fiber One bars make me tooty too :) The oats and chocolate ones are so good I can't buy them. I'll seriously eat 2-3 a day then hate myself.

ROFL. :laugh: My dog farts, but you can barely hear them. He's hilarious when it happens though, he'll toot, you'll hear a little poof of air, and his head will pop up and he'll look at his butt, then at me with this puzzled look as if to ask "What in the world was THAT?!" And then he'll leave the room so I can deal with the stench LOL.
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    BEANO!!!! It's our families BEST FRIEND! Seriously, if anyone finds a place where I can buy it by the case... let me know.
    We have 2 dogs that absolutely, positively MUST have Beano with every meal... seriously - have you ever HEARD a dog fart? It's bad!
    When we changed the way we were eating - we started taking them too! If we didn't - there would be NO air freshener that would help!

Fiber One bars make me tooty too :) The oats and chocolate ones are so good I can't buy them. I'll seriously eat 2-3 a day then hate myself.

ROFL. :laugh: My dog farts, but you can barely hear them. He's hilarious when it happens though, he'll toot, you'll hear a little poof of air, and his head will pop up and he'll look at his butt, then at me with this puzzled look as if to ask "What in the world was THAT?!" And then he'll leave the room so I can deal with the stench LOL.

no, no - nothing quite so tame in our house. My dogs have farts that would make a grown man blush -they're LOUD. The funny thing is that now they associate farts with going outside... because I normally make them go outside when they do. The other day my son farted and the dogs ran to the door and looked at him like, "Well - are you coming???"!
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options

no, no - nothing quite so tame in our house. My dogs have farts that would make a grown man blush -they're LOUD. The funny thing is that now they associate farts with going outside... because I normally make them go outside when they do. The other day my son farted and the dogs ran to the door and looked at him like, "Well - are you coming???"!

Now THAT is funny LOL. My dog loses his mind when I say the word 'outside'. For a while, he thought the word 'broccoli' meant outside. I have no idea why. I said it one day while talking about dinner and he got all excited and ran to the door. Maybe he associated broccoli with farting lol. Who knows? :laugh: