When did you feel comfortable in a bikini?

Options
13»

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I wore one at 165 and a size 12, and I wear one at 150 and a size 6. I even posted picture on facebook! I still have chubby thighs but I don't really care. You are swimming and/or hanging out on a beach. You're supposed to be mostly naked. One pieces don't cover much more than bikinis. Other people are mostly naked too. Very few people have perfect bodies. If only people with perfect bodies went to the beach it'd be a pretty damn empty place.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    when I was 6
  • loswa4
    loswa4 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Honestly I have never felt comfortable in a bikini but hope by the time I drop a couple sizes I will be. You are doing such a great job and should look fantastic the size you are now. I imagine when I get in the 170's I will be about ready.
  • mochalovies
    mochalovies Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    never...

I'm a size 6 -- I just came to terms that I will never feel comfortable wearing a bikini regardless of my size. So I just got over it, and went for the awesome tan! :)
  • abigail1977
    abigail1977 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Bikinis are way more figure flattering - even if your body's not perfect. Go for it!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    This summer I wore a bikini for the first time since high school. I don't have the flattest tummy and I have stretch marks but I still rocked the hell out of it and wore it with pride. Guess what? There were no complaints from anyone on the beach.

I didn't lose 68 lbs to not let my hard work show.