35 Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• Shelbell40
    Shelbell40 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join the challenge! I need some accountability. I'm starting at 167 and would like to see the scale read 160 on Christmas.

I'd also like some more friends for motivation/support/accountability if anyone is interested.

Thanks!
    deb

You can add me as a friend if you'd like. I need the same support!! We can do this!!
  • flyawaybirdie23
    flyawaybirdie23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Lost 1 pound since joining this challenge - not too bad considering this included Thanksgiving :)

Now just to keep it up throughout the holiday season!
  • LondonerLoser
    Options
    Burnt 1379 kcals today while shopping, PHEW!!

got a wedding party to go to tonight, haven't eaten much today so i should be fine ^.^

Ahhhh, I was thinking I might do a short 3 day water fast next week, as this weekend has been quite bad, and I'd like to start again with a nice clean slate and insides! ^.^

Anyone got any advice?
  • xxXBrookieXxx
    Options
    I'd Love To Join Even Though I Started Later Than Everyone Else ! (: As of right now, I weigh 164 lbs .. :(
  • LondonerLoser
    Options
    btw guys 28 DAYS TO GOOOOO!!!
  • Brisin87
    Options
    ill love to join i currently weigh 202
  • shellimus
    shellimus Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My start weight is 167, goal weight 162. Thanks!!
  • roxleefall
    Options
    Today I went for a 9 mile walk (15.25 Kilometers) it took me 3 1/2 hours.
    I burnt 1796 calories (HRM).:bigsmile:
    I'm having some beers, wine and a curry tonight, I have put what I plan on consuming into my food diary and I'm 1036 in the green so i feel I have made up for yesterday! :ohwell:
    Fingers crossed I will have some loss when i weigh in tomorrow.:smile:

Those of you that have over done it a little (me too) don't beat yourselves up about tomorrow is always a new day and take it a day at a time. Keep up all the good work ladies.:flowerforyou:

If anyone does want to add me feel free :smile:
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    I probably won't be back on track with this challenge untl tomorrow since I fly back home late tonight (and can finally escape the Thanksgiving leftovers) :)
  • roxleefall
    Options
    Today I went for a 9 mile walk (15.25 Kilometers) it took me 3 1/2 hours.
    I burnt 1796 calories (HRM).:bigsmile:
    I'm having some beers, wine and a curry tonight, I have put what I plan on consuming into my food diary and I'm 1036 in the green so i feel I have made up for yesterday! :ohwell:
    Fingers crossed I will have some loss when i weigh in tomorrow.:smile:

Those of you that have over done it a little (me too) don't beat yourselves up about tomorrow is always a new day and take it a day at a time. Keep up all the good work ladies.:flowerforyou:

If anyone does want to add me feel free :smile:

I didnt have as much as i thought i was so managed to be 1409 in the green :noway:
    right well thats me done till mon :laugh: Only joking i wll try to get some exercise in today
  • LondonerLoser
    Options
    Okay, so here's the next challenge, this one is a weekly thing, which you can do on top of 300 calorie burn goal!

Basically got the idea from this post here:
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvbog1aFyK1r5ffzwo1_500.jpg

Basically, 2 Jumping Jacks= 1 Calorie burnt.

So 1000 jumping jacks = 1 lb gone

10 sets of 100 jumping jacks week will burn an extra lb

So lets try it, 1000 jumping jacks in a week!
  • shellimus
    Options
    Burned over 1000 calories yesterday! Did the 30 day shred plus roller blading with the kids for almost 2 hours!
  • shellimus
    Options
    I'd like to join the challenge! I need some accountability. I'm starting at 167 and would like to see the scale read 160 on Christmas.

I'd also like some more friends for motivation/support/accountability if anyone is interested.

Thanks!
    deb

Me too! :D
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    I burned 302 calories on the treadmill today and shouldn't have a problem not eating those back. I'm looking forward to the jumping jack challenge. Maybe I'm strange but I like jumping jacks :smile:
  • LondonerLoser
    Options
    I burned 302 calories on the treadmill today and shouldn't have a problem not eating those back. I'm looking forward to the jumping jack challenge. Maybe I'm strange but I like jumping jacks :smile:

love em, just wish they didnt hurt after so long!!

Starts Monday ^.^ I hope it's a good challenge for everyone
  • indrani1947
    indrani1947 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    OK I'm beat count me out, will try to keep to the 300 cals in hand per day for another week and maybe try for the 8 glasses of water a day as this is also an area I struggle with. Have never been a water fan. Good luck to all you youngsters out ther with your 7000 jacks. Maybe I'll manage next weeks challenge
  • sinobaako82
    sinobaako82 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just joined today, start weight is 154.5. Hope to lose at least 40 pounds.
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. My starting weight is 165. I'd like to get down to 155.
  • Shelbell40
    Shelbell40 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    1000 jumping jacks??? OK...I'm in!! I can do this...I think! :smile:
  • Brisin87
    Options
    burned right at 500 calories walking today 4.17 miles