Once Thread Killer, Always Thread Killer

Options

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :heart: Even an Ice Quake can't chill the Warm Heart of this Thread!!
  • katdouce
    katdouce Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    funniest thread ever!!!!! now someone say something because I don't want to be the one to kill it!!!!!!
  • katdouce
    katdouce Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    oh grrrreat!!!! I killed it....crap! :noway:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options

You seem like a nice person......*thinking*.....Ok.....I'll save you!
  • LJCannon
    Options

Don't worry Kat!! This Thread can hold it's breath for a LLOONNNNGG Time, and then come back just as strong as ever!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

Don't worry Kat!! This Thread can hold it's breath for a LLOONNNNGG Time, and then come back just as strong as ever!!

LJ, you're right again. It's been over 3 hours! This thread is indestructible!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Maybe it is because I keep feeding it Caffeine!? I don't know Why It Lives, but I am just happy that it does!!
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    LJ.... is THIS how you are keeping our Thread ALIVE?????

caffeine-withdrawal.jpg&sa=X&ei=gpHTTpjTD6WNsQLsksG2Dg&ved=0CAsQ8wc4Nw&usg=AFQjCNEZmYZ7bO-fvOONBxHuqG5c7hyJKQ
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    LJ.... is THIS how you are keeping our Thread ALIVE?????

caffeine-withdrawal.jpg&sa=X&ei=gpHTTpjTD6WNsQLsksG2Dg&ved=0CAsQ8wc4Nw&usg=AFQjCNEZmYZ7bO-fvOONBxHuqG5c7hyJKQ

What a great idea! Love my coffee!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Quote from 30Rock ~~ "I love how it makes me feel. It's like my heart is trying to HUG my Brain."
    Kenneth, Drinking Coffee for the first time.

Obviously it is the same for Threads!!
  • Maryee71
    Maryee71 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Been gone since Thanksgiving day and didn't have internet access!!! I've been having withdrawl. I knew this thread wouldn't die over Thanksgiving. That would have been too cruel.:noway:
    Had to go back and look at all of Ice's latest pics. Had my smile for the day. :wink:
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    My new year resolution will be ...kill this thread! seriously

:bigsmile:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

So....this thread has a little over a month to live? Hmm...Gives me time to lose a bit more weight so my little black dress will fit better! AWESOME!!!!!!!:happy:
  • albayin
    Options

So....this thread has a little over a month to live? Hmm...Gives me time to lose a bit more weight so my little black dress will fit better! AWESOME!!!!!!!:happy:
    You will have the entire 2012 to work it out...Oh wait, I will have the entire 2012 to kill the thread. :flowerforyou:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

You will have the entire 2012 to work it out...Oh wait, I will have the entire 2012 to kill the thread. :flowerforyou:

*big cheesy grin* Wow! Just thinking of how awesome I will look by the end of 2012. I will definitely need to buy another little black dress.....Make that a much smaller little black dress! I LOVE THE IDEA OF SKINNY CLOTHES!!!!!
  • albayin
    Options

*big cheesy grin* Wow! Just thinking of how awesome I will look by the end of 2012. I will definitely need to buy another little black dress.....Make that a much smaller little black dress! I LOVE THE IDEA OF SKINNY CLOTHES!!!!!

Maybe just skip the middle one then? go straighly skinny! :love:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

Maybe just skip the middle one then? go straighly skinny! :love:

Sounds like a plan! To skinny clothes!:drinker:

Sorry LJ but no coffee this time! I'm drinking tequila with this thread tonight!:devil:
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Options
    rman4841l.jpg
  • Maryee71
    Maryee71 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    no pic this time, Ice. What happened:smile:
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Options
    no pic this time, Ice. What happened:smile:

There's a cartoon... I don't know why you can't see it. Bummer!

:sad: